Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I want to see more Coleman 100+ yard rushing games

Was gaskin ill? Some something in another thread about him puking

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gaskin looks scared.

Nuff said on that.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    haie said:

Coleman sucked up until this year but he got leaner and listened to somebody; he deserves and will probably get a lot more carries unlike coop who pussed off to the mountain west.

Oh shit, I was getting Coleman and Cooper confused. It was Cooper that fumbled in the 2014 Zona game, not Coleman.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How the fuck did Pete make him 3rd string? I love the way Colman is running right now
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,487
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How the fuck did Pete make him 3rd string? I love the way Colman is running right now

Keith Bonaparte determines RB depth and rotates them throughout games.

Coleman flashed some goodness against PSU last week and likely helped him get as many carries as he did last night.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I've always loved Lavon, so Fuck off!!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I hope this doesn't end up like last year on this board.

DWarsh gets stuffed 10/10 carries: why are they giving him the ball instead of Gaskin????

DWarsh breaks a long TD: why aren't they giving him more touches???
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I hope this doesn't end up like last year on this board.

DWarsh gets stuffed 10/10 carries: why are they giving him the ball instead of Gaskin????

DWarsh breaks a long TD: why aren't they giving him more touches???

Lavon changed direction, hth.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

D Wash is the same size as Coleman and way faster. He was a bad RB yet still made the NFL because athletes like him will always get drooled over.

Gaskin was and still is better than Coleman. He's a good RB. I think Dennis was right that the coaches are trying to teach him the nuances of the position when he was fine off his natural instincts last year.

Coleman was pretty good his first few games as a freshman. Then he got hurt and ran like a bitch. You can't be 220+, slow, and soft. After that he never really got a prolonged chance. Hopefully he can become the Thunder to Gaskin lightening lol!!!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

"We can't give Gaskin 25+ carries because we have no other RB's." Remember that retarded shit from Tequilla and others last year?

Coleman has always been serviceable. He's flashed at times before, just not like last night. I always suspected Coop was decent too.

That performance from Coleman wouldn't have happened last year ... if you can't see the difference between Coleman last year and this I can't help you
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

"We can't give Gaskin 25+ carries because we have no other RB's." Remember that retarded shit from Tequilla and others last year?

Coleman has always been serviceable. He's flashed at times before, just not like last night. I always suspected Coop was decent too.

That performance from Coleman wouldn't have happened last year ... if you can't see the difference between Coleman last year and this I can't help you
    I must have imagined Dotson being the #2 back on the depth chart to start the year. Nobody expected Coleman to rush for 180 on 11 carries. The coaches obviously didn't either or he would have been playing a lot more.

The point was he always could have handled 5-10 carries. I suspect last night will be a career game for Coleman. He's not a great RB, but he's flashed before and was capable of a bigger role.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've always loved Lavon, so Fuck off!!

I felt gay for thinking of you when Coleman reeled off that TD run.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    When Gaskin is right he is the workhorse. Right now he isn't, so ride Coleman
  • Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Running from under center is our best plan of attack ... hopefully somebody else has noticed that.

That counter play on 4th down pissed me off so much.

http://gfycat.com/DelectableUniformCaudata