Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO ?'s for tres amigos

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

#1) Psalm? If you thought last night was rough, this Friday Stanford may as well put the play call on the Huskytron with a continuous loop when they are on offense. "28 off tackle on two". What can be done to hide/help him schematically as it seems like he's the best they've got/trust at this point and so he will be out there.

#2) Pre-Arizona the group was in agreement that if this game was 38-14 we were mentally ready to take the next step. If it was 24-20 we are still fucked. How do you feel about that now?

#3) Chances of a double feature TSIO? One for just Arizona/Pac-12 review and a second one looking at Tree coming weekend of conf. games. The network needs you to man up.

#4) Thank you for your service.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Not sure that there will be 2 separate pods but in one way or another I would expect that each of your points will be discussed one way or another.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thanks. I'd also wonder your guys opinion of Browning laughing off missing Chico down the seam in the third for a sure td (mute point if it's not on him, but I couldn't tell, where DDY/Coker will watch it 100 times to find out) in a one score game then throwing the int two plays later.

No big deal/that's "just Jake" or a canary in the coalmine?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2016
    My question:
    Do we need to put @tequila on a diet so he'll stop playing zone defense like a fag.

Love Hate the pod. I'll take my answer off the air.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

Thanks. I'd also wonder your guys opinion of Browning laughing off missing Chico down the seam in the third for a sure td (mute point if it's not on him, but I couldn't tell, where DDY/Coker will watch it 100 times to find out) in a one score game then throwing the int two plays later.

No big deal/that's "just Jake" or a canary in the coalmine?

He also smiled earlier in the game on the PI to I believe Ross - another good topic that I'm sure will be discussed
  • Options

My question:
    Do we need to put @tequila on a diet so he'll stop playing zone defense like a fag.

Love Hate the pod. I'll take my answer off the air.

If you can't get my name right more zone defense for you