Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Play Calling

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
It's always fucking playing calling. Late 3rd early 4th, we get the ball inside their 30 yard line 3 drives in a row. With momentum turning in our? favor, each drive looks like this.

1st down - Run 4-5 yards
2nd down - Pass
3rd down - Pass

I mean, what fucking part of running for 4-5 yards on 1st down made it seem like a fucking bad idea to run the fucking ball again on either of the consecutive downs. Especially when you had their defense on the fucking ropes. Why is 'pound the fucking rock' such a difficult thing to do? Thats how you dominate football games.

Fire Babushka. Fire Tedford. Wiin out.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

UW ran the ball 50 times. You have to be able to keep the defense honest. There was a point in the game in which Arizona was just stacking the box to stop the run and begging uw to throw and browning could not do it. I think bitching about the kind of runs that were called is fair, way too much tricky misdirection slow developing nonsense, but bitching about how much uw ran is not.

I'm bitching about who is running the ball. Obviously Gaskin and Coleman swapped Jersey numbers