Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I love you all

Arizona was a terrible matchup for us. We fucking won a game we tried to lose, I can't believe I am encouraged by that but for the past 15 years we always fucking lose those games.

Anyways, yeah.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    What's the Coke freak out meter at?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I love you too Coker. So much. <3<3<3
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

Coke.

Come here, you!
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Coke.

More like molly
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Arizona was a terrible matchup for us. We fucking won a game we tried to lose, I can't believe I am encouraged by that but for the past 15 years we always fucking lose those games.

Anyways, yeah.

He Hate You

not good enough
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Passion said:

My freak out meter was somewhat attenuated by my inability to move and the presence of Greg, but I hit a 10 when Vita let Dawkins go.

That play pushed me into 'smash-beer-bottle' mode. Seriously, how many fucking stupid plays can a team commit in one game and still win on the road? Last night we must've set an ncaa record. How shitty must the other team be?
    Arizona is easily the worst team in the south division.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

My freak out meter was somewhat attenuated by my inability to move and the presence of Greg, but I hit a 10 when Vita let Dawkins go.

That play pushed me into 'smash-beer-bottle' mode. Seriously, how many fucking stupid plays can a team commit in one game and still win on the road? Last night we must've set an ncaa record. How shitty must the other team be?
    And that is really saying something.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

It's the loaded South. LIPO
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Arizona does suck, but I saw a stat that they've beaten a top 10 team each of the last 4 years. I got the feeling they threw everything at this game to get that signature win.

Arizona sucks like how most of the pac 12 sucks. If they could put together a full 60 minutes though they could win the shitty south. UW got their best football of the year in the 1st quarter and survived. Then got that crazy Rich Rod magic at the end and survived that as well.

I don't want to say it was a good win but it was still a win and in previous years UW loses rather easily.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Hey Vita, keep your feet moving! Tackling 101
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Arizona does suck, but I saw a stat that they've beaten a top 10 team each of the last 4 years. I got the feeling they threw everything at this game to get that signature win.

Arizona sucks like how most of the pac 12 sucks. If they could put together a full 60 minutes though they could win the shitty south. UW got their best football of the year in the 1st quarter and survived. Then got that crazy Rich Rod magic at the end and survived that as well.

I don't want to say it was a good win but it was still a win and in previous years UW loses rather easily.
    Arizona lost to BYU and struggled to beat Grambling. They fucking suck.
    Difference is UW didn't contain the broken plays.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Arizona lost to BYU and struggled to beat Grambling. They fucking suck.
    OK!