Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great piece in the LA Times

The_UndertakerThe_Undertaker Member Posts: 521
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I actually learned a few things here. Hearing from the coaches directly, Kearse comparing the two programs, Sark calling Carroll regarding penalties... That is more interesting than most articles out there, take a look.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-washington-sarkisian-carroll-20131005,0,1965997,full.story#axzz2gplSGKRI

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Better piece than what you'd ever see in local papers.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Fucking Christ ...

"I actually confided in him about a week ago about our penalty situation," Sarkisian said. "We lead the country in penalties, and [the Seahawks] have been getting quite a few penalties too. I said, 'Coach, I don't know what to say to these guys.' He said, 'You know, Sark, if you go back to 'SC, we got a lot of penalties. I think that's just the way we coach our guys. We allow them to be free and play fast.

Seriously?

The talent at SC could afford to play that way ... existing UW talent ... not so much.

Fuck ... it's like blessing Sark to continue to be an undisciplined fucktard.

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    You will know this city is fucked if you see the Seahawks start doing the lawn mower right before they're unexpectedly upset at Indy tomorrow.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    That's a great article.+
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    topdawgnc said:

Fucking Christ ...

"I actually confided in him about a week ago about our penalty situation," Sarkisian said. "We lead the country in penalties, and [the Seahawks] have been getting quite a few penalties too. I said, 'Coach, I don't know what to say to these guys.' He said, 'You know, Sark, if you go back to 'SC, we got a lot of penalties. I think that's just the way we coach our guys. We allow them to be free and play fast.

Seriously?

The talent at SC could afford to play that way ... existing UW talent ... not so much.

Fuck ... it's like blessing Sark to continue to be an undisciplined fucktard.

Isn't this also just letting the refs know to expect a lot of penalties?