Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huge win.

IDGAF.

If we win that game by 1 point, IDGAF. We need to win close games on the road.

We tried to lose, but we won.

Big time shit.

Brownshorts, tho. Holy shit.

Are we fucking allergic to going up 2 scores or what?

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If UW plays Arizona 10 times at UA this year, UW probably loses 2-3 of them. I'm happy with a win today.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

This board can only imagine how much @Dennis_DeYoung and @CokeGreaterThanPepsi were losing their shit throughout the game ...

But Dennis is right ... no matter how shitty we played (and we played terribly in all 3 phases) ... every time we'd do something shitty that in years past would have knocked us out we came back with a good play to win.

For as many times as I heard from various people tonight that "this is the same damn team as last year, etc." I will definitely say that in years past we would definitely not have won the game in OT.

Quick shoutout to Dick Rod for not going for the win at the end of regulation ... that was his best chance to win the game.

This.

I would say, I was pleased with the running game.

Had we (?) stuck with it this game would have been over early.

Pac win on the road ... take it.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

IDGAF.

Big time shit.

Amen to thsat brotha, praise be to Allah.
    That said, we? are fucked next week. Zero shot to win that game. Probablt shouldn't show up and stuff. I hope we? are creasy for an old fashioned skull fucking from the best white college football player in America. Fuck 7;30 games. Must sleep canto see or type.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

After we got our head out of our ass in the second quarter, we were dominating them. Our OL was plowing over their silly 3-3-5 defense, yet somehow we kept finding ways to fuck up and keep points off the board. Vintage Leach offense. The defense also played very well from the 2nd quarter on, with Victor and Mathis playing like assassins. That is, until they collectively shit their pants during those last two drives (looking at you, Virta Vea).

This game showed that our team has the talent to plow through the Pac-12. What we still don't know is if we have the mental makeup to prevent ourselves from fucking away winnable games. Arizona sucks. We got lucky.

If this game is at Husky Stadium, its not even close.

Winning a winnable game on the road has proven elusive, it was a big step.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

IDGAF.

Big time shit.

Amen to thsat brotha, praise be to Allah.
    That said, we? are fucked next week. Zero shot to win that game. Probablt shouldn't show up and stuff. I hope we? are creasy for an old fashioned skull fucking from the best white college football player in America. Fuck 7;30 games. Must sleep canto see or type.
    Disagree brah - 6 PM this Friday. Be there or be square. And please lose the fag talk
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Arizona is not good but they're probably a 5 or 6 win team. It's not a bad road win. In fact, it's probably the best one since USC in 2010. I'll put the closeness on Van Winkle as much as anyone else. The conditions were dead calm wind, cancer turf...high 60s/low 70s...no excuse for missing both of those...
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    It's a big time road win. But this shit is going to cost us against Stanford.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Monkey off back type of win. FFS the AZ QB even LEAPED for the tying TD. Every intangible in history was on their side by that point.

That guy, fuck, I wanted to punch him everyone in the dick.
  • Options
    Del_GriffithDel_Griffith Member Posts: 128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited September 2016
    Anyone know/she how Greg Gaines was doing after the game? Took that shot to the knees in the 2nd half.

Also, did Jaylen Johnson get any reps today?