Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Worshington-Stanfurd Game Thread

1323334353638»

Comments

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ASU's QB Kelly says in his intro that he's from Boise which is a fib. He's from Eagle, Idaho which is about five miles outside of Boise and almost in the next county...... which is not much more than a rock's throw from Oregon.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I like the new offense but I don't trust Sark to make decisions. Give me an upgrade at HC and Oline coach, sprinkle in some fucking special teams and we are a contender every year. This should have been Price's shining moment. Price and the team deserves better.
    brchco12 said:

DeepSeaZ said:

I just fell in love with this team and but now I really really hate the head coach. The kids played balls out. The head coach played fucking retarded.

Crisped, defensive staff deserved to win
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tailgater said:

ASU's QB Kelly says in his intro that he's from Boise which is a fib. He's from Eagle, Idaho which is about five miles outside of Boise and almost in the next county...... which is not much more than a rock's throw from Oregon.

NOC

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    That fucker, whoever it was, needs to be left on the fire Lane and find his own ride home.

3 point margin, not much

I asked this before, but who calls that fucking pooch kick before halftime? Sark? HC calls that shit now?

That's your game right there, along with a return early in the game

Totally winnable game