Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best part about Trump

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

the best part about Trump is that he wins.

I kinda want to see that. Would be a bigger pile of shit than Bush and awesome watching Republicans still back the dude.
    I have a feeling that you, Cirrhosis, and Ozone will have a Kool Lemon-Aid party when Hillary completes the Alamo choke job.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I kinda want to see that. Would be a bigger pile of shit than Bush and awesome watching Republicans still back the dude.
    I have a feeling that you, Cirrhosis, and Ozone will have a Kool-Aid party when Hillary completes the Alamo choke job.
    What a cool day for white trash that will be man! A huge victory for poorly educated, unskilled white trash. I can sense your eager anticipation...
    We aren't the ones dying from a self inflicted incurable disease.

Have a drink, smart guy
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I have a feeling that you, Cirrhosis, and Ozone will have a Kool-Aid party when Hillary completes the Alamo choke job.
    At least two of these handles, and possibly all three, are the same fucktard.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

What a cool day for white trash that will be man! A huge victory for poorly educated, unskilled white trash. I can sense your eager anticipation...
    Great liberal racism as always
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

At least two of these handles, and possibly all three, are the same fucktard.
    Boobs or Harv?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You seem bitter...and scared
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Quite the contrary. After reviewing the quality of arguments presented here, I am officially hopping on the trump train! How soon after the election can I deport my first Mexican? How high is the wall going to be? How many new air conditioning manufacturers are there going to be? When I deport Jose I will need a new landscaper. It pays $200 a month. When can you start? We are making America great again!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    CirrhosisDawg trying to sound intelligent. Every thread. #HuffPostSubscriber
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You forgot Sven.
    I've been predicting the Hillary choke job for months, but still.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Quite the contrary. After reviewing the quality of arguments presented here, I am officially hopping on the trump train! How soon after the election can I deport my first Mexican? How high is the wall going to be? How many new air conditioning manufacturers are there going to be? When I deport Jose I will need a new landscaper. It pays $200 a month. When can you start? We are making America great again!
    Your landlord charges you for landscaping? What a dick
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You forgot Sven.
    You have been saying trump has no chance because of the black vote for months.

But still.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited September 2016

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

You forgot Sven.
    You have been saying trump has no chance because of the black vote for months.

But still.
    I've said the minority issue is Trump’s Achilles heel and that Hillary can choke.

Elections are hard to predict when you have two shit candidates.

Idiots here think I'm on the Hillary bandwagon just because I'm not a Troomp. Those people lack critical thinking skills to go beyond a binary choice.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,447 Founders Club
    That's because it's a binary choice

That's because it's a binary choice

but Gary's Johnson is in all 50 states?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

He not only is the person Republicans bashed in prior presidential races, he embraces these characteristics. Think about it.

Al Gore invented the internet. Trump invented America.

John Kerry had waffles for every meal. Trump changes his positions more than Kerry changes his draws.

Obama is a liar and the opposite of transparent. Trump doesn't know what the truth is and won't release his tax returns.

You think too much.

The Best Part About Trump is boobs. Tits. Mammaries. He gets it.

When Hilary comes correct with her position on boobs, I'm all ears.

2001400ex said:

He not only is the person Republicans bashed in prior presidential races, he embraces these characteristics. Think about it.

John Kerry had waffles for every meal. Trump changes his positions more than Kerry changes his draws.

Obama is a liar and the opposite of transparent. Trump doesn't know what the truth is and won't release his tax returns.

You think too much.

If you don't know how to find boobs outside of the white house, I can't help you.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You think too much.

If you don't know how to find boobs outside of the white house, I can't help you.
    I can find boobs easy enough. http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/profile/TierbsHsotBoobs

As a country we need to make boobs great again.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You think too much.

I can find boobs easy enough. http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/profile/TierbsHsotBoobs

As a country we need to make boobs great again.

Crisped