Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What, no Jack Eastman = Jack Lockner hawt talk??

13»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Final Stats: UGA QB Jacob Eason
    16-36 for 137 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

Yeah blame that on the o-line. If he didn't shit his pants at the sight of a decent pass rush, maybe he wouldn't dink and dive himself to a mediocre 137 yard stat line.

Anyone can look good with a good o-line, real QBs can deal with a passrush. Another overhyped Washington QB kid.

They couldnt run the fucking ball. Chubb did nothing. The oline couldnt run block or pass protect. Their defense sucked.

Yeah, all Eason's fault.

You guys are a fucking hoot
    They ran for 230 yards, well over 100 in the first half while the game still mattered.

The running game wasn't the issue.

Try again.
    That surprises me. I turned it off when it was 17 to 0.

But its tuff to rely on the run game when youre losing that badly.

Eason sucked, but that's understandable. He wasn't the only problem
    FTR, I still think Eason probably ends up a good QB. Bailing on him after this is just as ridiculous as crowning him after throwing a game winner against Pinkel. He's a true frosh QB with mediocre numbers and mediocre performance but a lot of talent. Of course we need to LIFPO. I'm just having some fun with the Eason taint lickers.
    People forget that Pinkel retired and Missouri promoted their Lambright
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Final Stats: UGA QB Jacob Eason
    16-36 for 137 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

Yeah blame that on the o-line. If he didn't shit his pants at the sight of a decent pass rush, maybe he wouldn't dink and dive himself to a mediocre 137 yard stat line.

Anyone can look good with a good o-line, real QBs can deal with a passrush. Another overhyped Washington QB kid.

They couldnt run the fucking ball. Chubb did nothing. The oline couldnt run block or pass protect. Their defense sucked.

Yeah, all Eason's fault.

You guys are a fucking hoot
    They ran for 230 yards, well over 100 in the first half while the game still mattered.

The running game wasn't the issue.

Try again.
    That surprises me. I turned it off when it was 17 to 0.

But its tuff to rely on the run game when youre losing that badly.

Eason sucked, but that's understandable. He wasn't the only problem
    FTR, I still think Eason probably ends up a good QB. Bailing on him after this is just as ridiculous as crowning him after throwing a game winner against Pinkel. He's a true frosh QB with mediocre numbers and mediocre performance but a lot of talent. Of course we need to LIFPO. I'm just having some fun with the Eason taint lickers.
    People forget that Pinkel retired and Missouri promoted their Lambright
    Fuck me. But still.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,893
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Why are the ESPN announcers so desperate to keep gagging on Eason though? "Make no mistake, he will be a star." "That was a completely catchable ball." (ball was somewhat catchable but thrown behind RB who had to make 1 handed awkward attempt.

Every SEC team and player is great, or will be great according to them.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Browning losing @Boise his first game has been used against him repeatedly.

Fuck Off Doogs.