Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Arizona Game Day Thread

1555657585961»

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    godawgst said:

Let's not lose sight (hi @GrandpaSankey ) of just how bad Arizona is. We are going to overtime with the 2nd worst team in the conference without their starting QB or RB

FTFY
    Fetters response to this during the game was "did you forgot how hard it is to win a road game in the Pac-12". I kid you not.

Based on tonight only and WSU's body of work, the 4 worst teams in the Pac-12 are from the state of Washington and Oregon.

Wat.

Are you sending the Arizona schools back to the Border Conference? USC and Cal going with them?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

Browning is fucking money. I never understood the hate. But he proved he knows how to win.

He lost us Cal and ASU and Utah last year
    You want him to play safely too? He came from behind. He through a lot of darts on target. He won!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    edited September 2016

Penn State and Sandusky would be proud
    There was a suited up boy scout and grandpa(or pedo) behind me. Now that makes more sense.

Of course they would repeatedly ask me to sit down so they could see WHEN EVERY PERSON IN EVERY ROW IN FRONT OF ME IS STANDING.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Let's not lose sight (hi @GrandpaSankey ) of just how bad Arizona is. We are going to overtime with the 2nd worst team in the conference without their starting QB or RB

FTFY
    Fetters response to this during the game was "did you forgot how hard it is to win a road game in the Pac-12". I kid you not.

Based on tonight only and WSU's body of work, the 4 worst teams in the Pac-12 are from the state of Washington and Oregon.

Wat.

Are you sending the Arizona schools back to the Border Conference? USC and Cal going with them?
    My bad. Someone was saying it took everything we could muster to get to ot with the 2nd worst team in the conference playing with a mash unit and Fetters reply was how hard any road win is in the Pac-12. By that logic, if Arizona has their cb/rb we probably lose which makes us the #11 in the Pac, but I still think were better than ducks/beavs/Cougs hence were 9th in power rankings and the other Wash/Oregon schools fall behind us.

It's late/I'm old and logic is hard after a day of hookers/blow/booze so let's move on.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

11k thread views

swaye should be happy, there are a lot of hilarious(ly miserable) posts if he can wade through 60 pages

gg

I made it. Some of this boreds best work.