Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh Timu

Dude sniffs out plays, is super quick to the football, and comes in like a heat-seaking missle and with the stopping power of a locomotive, I mean looks like an all pac12 linebacker...Then misses the tackle. He misses almost EVERY solo tackle. Who's teaching this kid fundamentals? Don't overrun the ball carrier. Keep your shoulders square, WRAP FUCKING UP. Slapping a ball carrier with your pony-tail doesn't cut it at this level. Always stuck up for Nez Perce Johnny, but no more.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    He is a little inconsistent, but he is a good player. I agree with you that he needs to finish more plays. Hopefully he shoulder is healed up for tomorrow.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,763 Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread looks familiar....

did lol @ Nez Perce and ponytail slap
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited October 2013
    This may sound strange, but I think our LBs can play a lot better. Fui has been the most consistent all year, but Timu, Shaq and Feeney have missed a lot of big plays.

Shaq had Vanilla Vick on the read/option but went for Carey (Fui was all over him) and that led to the big gain at the end of the 1st half.

Feeney's assignment was Carey out of the backfield on the 4th down play but froze and let Carey get a step on him. Though the blitz was probably a bad call, if Feeney reacts quickly to his read, they would have gotten the sack on that play.

They all better bring their A games if the Dawgs want to pull off the upset on the Farm.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

This may sound strange, but I think our LBs can play a lot better. Fui has been the most consistent all year, but Timu, Shaq and Feeney have missed a lot of big plays.

Shaq had Vanilla Vick on the read/option but went for Carey (Fui was all over him) and that led to the big gain at the end of the 1st half.

Feeney's assignment was Carey out of the backfield on the 4th down play but froze and let Carey get a step on him. Though the blitz was probably a bad call, if Feeney reacts quickly to his read, they would have gotten the sack on that play.

They all better bring their A games if the Dawgs want to pull off the upset on the Farm.

Yep Irish, right again. UW has to play a perfect game. We know that a penalty will cost us HUGE today., and so will a few missed tackles and assignments. Stanford doesn't do that. Stanford wins today, by 14points
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

He is a little inconsistent, but he is a good player.

Not unlike the person who made this thread.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

This thread looks familiar....

did lol @ Nez Perce and ponytail slap

Chief Joesph WAS a Husky fan.