Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ektard actually admits he was wrong

sort of

says that he got "bad information" from a source regarding Myles Jack and no longer uses that source. He did, however, then throw out the bullshit that no Dawgman staff member ever predicted that Jack would switch to UW.

Comments

• sort of

says that he got "bad information" from a source regarding Myles Jack and no longer uses that source. He did, however, then throw out the bullshit that no Dawgman staff member ever predicted that Jack would switch to UW.

They were just passing along what they were hearing. We are always there to point out when they are wrong but what about all the times that they are right?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

sort of

They were just passing along what they were hearing. We are always there to point out when they are wrong but what about all the times that they are right?
    Who has time?

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The source that gave him "bad information" was probably a random poster who made up that they had connections to Jack and enjoyed fucking with Eklund with bullshit information. After Kim's "Oregon" sources, I doubt these guys have legit sources other than maybe Biggins, who said all along Jack was going to UCLA.
  • The source that gave him "bad information" was probably a random poster who made up that they had connections to Jack and enjoyed fucking with Eklund with bullshit information. After Kim's "Oregon" sources, I doubt these guys have legit sources other than maybe Biggins, who said all along Jack was going to UCLA.

Simple fact. They are very gullible and they know all the fucktards who pay for their site eat it up, then when they are wrong just excuse it.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159

The source that gave him "bad information" was probably a random poster who made up that they had connections to Jack and enjoyed fucking with Eklund with bullshit information. After Kim's "Oregon" sources, I doubt these guys have legit sources other than maybe Biggins, who said all along Jack was going to UCLA.

Perhaps his source was a "badapple"
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    edited October 2013
    if we revealed our sources, they'd never speak to us again. They're totally legitimate and have very good info. is it always 100 percent accurate? No, nothing in life is. But our info is why morons people pay $10.95 per month.

We've been through this many times, but some of you still don't seem to get it.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

sort of

Isn't this a little late and who gives a fuck. So we lost a sure-fire all pac12 backer. We got Sean Constantine.

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    recruiting is so awesome. sometimes i wish i gave a shit about it.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Biggins' sources are legit, and Huffman's aren't bad. Otherwise? Dreckfest.