Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess Who?

"Spent some time with a coach last week we all highly respect.. He told me he has never seen a Stanford so athletic and so deep..

He said people will be surprised at how athletic they are when they see them against teams that are thought of as athletic.

He said he has had the time to watch them as he has been at home more. They are among the top 3-4 teams in the Pac-12 in terms of team speed.

Clearly he said they are the best Stanford team ever from a talent standpoint - he did say with a smile that they have to prove on the field."

Stanford is AWESOME. Can't possibly expect Sark to keep this one close!!

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Auburn, pussy stinks. Thank you captain obvious! fuck!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,763 Swaye's Wigwam

Try fucking something other than Pac Ave hookers
  • Auburn, pussy stinks. Thank you captain obvious! fuck!

Hey if we are going to start bashing on Pac Ave Hookers then I'm OUT!
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Auburn, are you this fucking stupid?

Bleenor is an epic douche but whatever coach he talked to last year was on point practically every game....predicted a blowout loss to UA, win over OSU and a tough game against WSU.

Have you not watched Stanford the past two weeks? They are a clear top 5 team that is strong in every part of the game. They are better than they were last year at the end of the season. On paper, we are somewhat better than ASU. They were up 39-7 against ASU in the 3rd quarter before letting up. Last year's game doesn't mean shit. We don't have home field, they have a good qb now and they are much deeper at tailback.

Take the star rankings and shove them up your fucking cunt. They don't mean shit. Is Sione Potoe' a 5 star anymore? What about the handful of guys who've flamed out or have transferred?

This game will probably be the worst loss of the season. Its a much worse matchup than the zeroes. It's early but Stanford could be a legit NC contender. Frankly, if we somehow manage to lose by less than 10, that could show considerable progress (when reviewed at the end of the season).
  • Auburn, are you this fucking stupid?

Bleenor is an epic douche but whatever coach he talked to last year was on point practically every game....predicted a blowout loss to UA, win over OSU and a tough game against WSU.

Have you not watched Stanford the past two weeks? They are a clear top 5 team that is strong in every part of the game. They are better than they were last year at the end of the season. On paper, we are somewhat better than ASU. They were up 39-7 against ASU in the 3rd quarter before letting up. Last year's game doesn't mean shit. We don't have home field, they have a good qb now and they are much deeper at tailback.

Take the star rankings and shove them up your fucking cunt. They don't mean shit. Is Sione Potoe' a 5 star anymore? What about the handful of guys who've flamed out or have transferred?

This game will probably be the worst loss of the season. Its a much worse matchup than the zeroes. It's early but Stanford could be a legit NC contender. Frankly, if we somehow manage to lose by less than 10, that could show considerable progress (when reviewed at the end of the season).

Disagree. We have some advantages on Stanford but we have none on Oregon. Plus both teams will be playing fast so Oregon game will be our worst blow out loss.

To me "progress" isn't losing by 10 points. Progress is winning against good to great teams on the road.

If we lose by let's say 10 to Stanford, 14 to Oregon, 3 to ASU, 7 to UCLA and 4 to Oregon State that isn't progress at all.

If you want to be an elite program which we were for a long stretch eventually you have to win these type of games.

Also Fleenor is full of shit. He isn't as important as he wants you guys to believe.

As always I like Arizona in this one.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Hey if we are going to start bashing on Pac Ave Hookers then I'm OUT!
    Pac Ave or Pac Hwy?

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

Auburn, are you this fucking stupid?

Ya, I think you're right about that. Stanford presents the worst matchup of the season for the Huskies, and they very well could be the best team the Huskies will face this season. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Stanford win the conference title again. I hope I'm wrong, but regardless of the final score, I'm expecting a beat down.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    What the fuck does Bleenor do? Why is he "connected" to all these coaches, NCAA personnel, etc.?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Uh wilcox sucks against the spread but is pretty good against the proset, I think we hold them under plunger levels of points but our offense gets exposed for the poser it is. Unless ASJ comes out of retirement and sankey gets 50 carries, we won't do much on O.
  • brchco12 said:

Uh wilcox sucks against the spread but is pretty good against the proset, I think we hold them under plunger levels of points but our offense gets exposed for the poser it is. Unless ASJ comes out of retirement and sankey gets 50 carries, we won't do much on O.

Sark's offense always sucks against good defenses.

Here are his offensive points against Stanford in four years.

Year 1: 14 points
    Year 2: 0
    Year 3: 21
    Year 4: 17

Against Oregon:

Year 1: 19
    Year 2: 16
    Year 3: 17
    Year 4: 21

Against USC:

Year 1: 16
    Year 2: 32
    Year 3: 17
    Year 4: 14

Sark despite being an "offensive genius" has struggled to score in these type of games.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Yea, Oregon is a much, much worse match up than Stanford.

Stanford will ground it out against us. They aren't hitting big plays like against WSU.

Oregon is going to fucking plaster us. Against Stanford we have a puncher's chance.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,067 Standard Supporter
    Bleenor is hanging out with Ty.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Sankey will get his. I am just worried about Sark defaulting to the pass at the first sign of adversity.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Yeah I'm worried KP will dink and dunk his way to a first possessiom TD, do his patented fistpump/ tomahawk/smashsmash celebration and proceed to tell sankey to fuck off.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013
    The sooner Bleenor dies in a fire, the better.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

The sooner Bleenor SSBIAFF, the better.

Have you guys learned nothing from me?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    My wife says Sark is heading towards his annual skid mark ... she's funny, but knows her stuff.

Stanford is going to roll UW. Oregon is going to roll UW.

Who cares if it is close or not (it won't be) ... a loss is a loss.

This bleenor fella is a dumb fuck. He speaks just vague enough where wannabe's who desire to say they "know" a big time booster can go sound like a stud at the water cooler ...

To say he called games last year is the dumbest fucking thing I have read on this bored.

My fucking grandma could have predicted a blowout loss to UA, and a close one OSU and WSU ... and she's dead.

It's fucking Sark year 5 ... we know what we have.

And regarding Stanford being a clear top 5 team ... NO SHIT ... they won the Rose Bowl last year ... and have been kicking ass again this year. No rocket science there ...

fuck.