Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump: Do You Get It Yet, Douchebags?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No where does it say that the coverage was positive. It was just the most coverage. Like the multiple boob threads here about Trump

HondoFS

The point that is clearly just on you. Lemmings like you and @Sledog truly believe the main stream media is liberal and only liberal. The only trustworthy news is sites like Breitbart and fox news, they are fair and balanced.

Reality is, the media just chases shiny objects, which Trump provides in a daily basis.
    Who the fuck are you talking to? This kind of analysis would be embarrassing if given by a three year old

Nobody believes anything like you say. You're fucking retarded
    Dude really? You don't think the media chases shiny objects? If they really were liberal and in the bag for Hillary, they'd never mention Trump and only talk positive shit about Hillary.
    When CNN producers start saying "deplorables" routinely, right after HRC's campaign deploys that phrase, it's no coincidence. Yes, they're in the tank for HRC, which is why Trump so easily plays and manipulates them. If they weren't, he couldn't.
    Let's just pretend that's true for a minute. Why don't you bitch about Fox news, home of "fair and balanced", being in the tank for Trump?
    Because everyone knows and acknowledges that Fox is in the tank for the GOP, but for some reason people like to pretend that CNN is objective.
    In the tank but tougher on Trump than the other networks are on Clinton. There are Never Trumpers in the FOX mix.

The bleeding cunt and Chris Wallace were plenty tuff in the debates and Wallace practically went down on Hillary on his Sunday show
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    After Trump's pissing match with Megyn Kelly, my girlfriend, I wouldn't know where Fox is with regards to him. Fair and Balanced is a joke, but what passes for "news" at the other shit-shops ain't much better, couched in all their PC lib bullshit, faux outrage, and "which Hollywood Celebrity supports Hillary(?)" fuckshit.
    I'm too busy right now to answer more stupid questions. My lady awaits.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2016

After Trump's pissing match with Megyn Kelly, my girlfriend, I wouldn't know where Fox is with regards to him. Fair and Balanced is a joke, but what passes for "news" at the other shit-shops ain't much better, couched in all their PC lib bullshit, faux outrage, and "which Hollywood Celebrity supports Hillary(?)" fuckshit.

So you are the one that turned Megyn into a lesbian Hillary clone?

photo Fox_News_stole_the_show-97ae13f74f34800beaa1f3f20ca27de2_zpsrop7gofj.png
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,273

I started reading a book her husband wrote about Wall Street, hookers and blow but never finished it because I got distracted doing hookers and blow.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

But I thought the media was liberal.

Liberal and stupid are not mutually exclusive
    If you are over 40, they are.
  • Options

I started reading a book her husband wrote about Wall Street, hookers and blow but never finished it because I got distracted doing hookers and blow.
    A clear case of abundance.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

You already proved that the media is mostly conservative with your early Sunday tv finds. Clinton Campaign eBlasts
    TY4YS
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

No where does it say that the coverage was positive. It was just the most coverage. Like the multiple boob threads here about Trump

HondoFS

The point that is clearly just on you. Lemmings like you and @Sledog truly believe the main stream media is liberal and only liberal. The only trustworthy news is sites like Breitbart and fox news, they are fair and balanced.

Reality is, the media just chases shiny objects, which Trump provides in a daily basis.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/05/06/just-7-percent-of-journalists-are-republicans-thats-far-less-than-even-a-decade-ago/

I know you know Hondo so can the fake shit.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

HondoFS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/05/06/just-7-percent-of-journalists-are-republicans-thats-far-less-than-even-a-decade-ago/

I know you know Hondo so can the fake shit.
    I wasn't aware that print media was still alive, let alone the only medium for receiving political news.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Over/Under on "Donald Trump" being tomorrow's top story on Google News?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Over/Under on "Donald Trump" being tomorrow's top story on Google News?

• Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

?
    The old saying of "If you're not a liberal in your 20's then you don't have a Heart. But if you're still a liberal in your 40's.. then you don't have a brain."
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2016

Today's "Top Stories" on Google News
    Donald Trump
    Angelina Jolie
    New York City
    - - -<< snip for brevity >>- - -
    Say what you will, but, in a country and world dominated by tabloid news, Trump fucking dominates.

Our country isn't dominated by tabloid news, though that might be the dominate news consumed in trailer parks. Congrats on discovering Trump's base.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

?
    The old saying of "If you're not a liberal in your 20's then you don't have a Heart. But if you're still a liberal in your 40's.. then you don't have a brain."
    Yeah I know the saying. But that in no way makes stupid and liberal mutually exclusive, especially not "if you are over 40".

You were agreeing with me you just didn't know it.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2016

This picture makes me wonder if this was the outfit she was wearing under that full length coat and stiletto boots when she disappeared for an hour at the top of Trump Tower to work things out with The Don

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Donald Trump
    Angelina Jolie
    New York City
    Say what you will, but, in a country and world dominated by tabloid news, Trump fucking dominates.

Our country isn't dominated by tabloid news, though that might be the dominate news consumed in trailer parks. Congrats on discovering Trump's base.
    Keep working that angle
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

Donald Trump
    Angelina Jolie
    New York City

Keep working that angle
    Go with what works.
  • Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

?
    Yeah I know the saying. But that in no way makes stupid and liberal mutually exclusive, especially not "if you are over 40".

Disagree...

If you consider yourself to be a liberal over the age of 40, you're a dumbshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

?

Disagree...

If you consider yourself to be a liberal over the age of 40, you're a dumbshit.
    But when you get to 60 you can be a liberal again