Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford slowly eliminating all non offensive lineman positions from football

Apologies if this was poasted previously

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/9/23/4763728/stanford-cardinal-football-offensive-linemen

So we and Stanford are going in completely opposite directions as we apparently are eliminating all non skill position players over time. Do we even have nine total linemen on either side of the ball? Has Sark landed nine linemen combined over the last 4-5 years?

I guess we'll see tomorrow which system works better

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    I am offended that you didn't thoroughly read this week's Ramblings! Incoherent, stream-of-consciousness blathering is the best source of information we've got!
  • DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 616
    Fuck me - there I go re-poasting premium content - sigh
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,763 Swaye's Wigwam
    crazy larry is something straight out of a bad trip.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    edited October 2013
    Maybe they should just go with a team of all offensive linemen, and make them all interchangeable, each equally capable of hiking the ball, and catching the ball, and running with the ball with a wall of their comrades in front of them. An army of 6'6" 275 pound lean giants, fast enough run up for the next play after smashing you in the mouth. Thick necks and thick forearms, sweating in the Palo Alto sunshine... ready to give the heil-salute to their coach.

Kinda Sounds like a Michael Chrichton (rip) novel.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,763 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013
    Your_Mom said:

An army of 6'6" 275 pound lean giants, fast enough run up for the next play after smashing you in the mouth. Thick necks and thick forearms, sweating in the Palo Alto sunshine... ready to give the heil-salute to their coach.

Don't get too wet, Charlotte