Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Art Thiel takes another shot at Neuheisel, and calls Sark a "wise man"

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    "You can't flag a moderator's post, even when the fucktard links to a moron who hasn't been relevant in a decade."
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I don't see any point at all about talking about Sark vis a vis USC. Even if he ran the table this year, the Trojans would still be looking at a lengthy turnaround with several 7 win seasons. They don't want to wait.
  • okay listen you fucking retardos. Art Thiel is a washed up writer. But you can't be washed up if you never had anything to be washed up from ("The Journal American",) . Right on par with the "New York Times"!

Picture cigarette butts, kfc and burger king bags, half-eaten fries, crushed Miller lite cans, "swank" magazines all littered about a cheap studio apartment in Kent. (See Irwin Fletcher's home (less the b-ball hoop). Thiel never played sports (he and fetters should be fucking)

Anything this bitch writes is comedy central, even if serious. He came from BCC with an AA and the world was his oyster. If anybody ever posts another article from that dumbfuck here, that person should be banned and sent to Kim's higher learning forum. They love Art Thielbag there. Now fuck off!

One of your better rants. Last week you had some of your worst work this week has been your Game Day Champions.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Give me an example of a poor rant?
  • Give me an example of a poor rant?

Stanford and Oregon have been top 5 during Sarks tenure here basically. That's two given losses a year. This is Sark's payday year and he has to play undoubtedly the BEST two teams in the country back-to-back, oh then face #12 UCLA, #24 ASU, A ranked-to-be OSU...what the fuck else am I missing here?

Why all the stats on James, Lambo, The Weaz? accept the fact that Sarky has a tough road to hoe. If he doesn't finish 10-3, 11-2 he's failed. But what the hell do you dumbfucks expect, 13-0?

This was your most recent one. I'm sure each poster in here can bring up a different poor rant of yours.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    This sark-to-usc talk is weak now, but after one or more 45 - 17 thrashings in store for the next month it will disappear altogether. Thiel will soon be reduced to running a hobby board.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

okay listen you fucking retardos. Art Thiel is a washed up writer. But you can't be washed up if you never had anything to be washed up from ("The Journal American",) . Right on par with the "New York Times"!

Picture cigarette butts, kfc and burger king bags, half-eaten fries, crushed Miller lite cans, "swank" magazines all littered about a cheap studio apartment in Kent. (See Irwin Fletcher's home (less the b-ball hoop). Thiel never played sports (he and fetters should be fucking)

Anything this bitch writes is comedy central, even if serious. He came from BCC with an AA and the world was his oyster. If anybody ever posts another article from that dumbfuck here, that person should be banned and sent to Kim's higher learning forum. They love Art Thielbag there. Now fuck off!

I'm pretty sure he played high School basketball. Still entertaining though doggy steele.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Give me an example of a poor rant?

Stanford and Oregon have been top 5 during Sarks tenure here basically. That's two given losses a year. This is Sark's payday year and he has to play undoubtedly the BEST two teams in the country back-to-back, oh then face #12 UCLA, #24 ASU, A ranked-to-be OSU...what the fuck else am I missing here?

Why all the stats on James, Lambo, The Weaz? accept the fact that Sarky has a tough road to hoe. If he doesn't finish 10-3, 11-2 he's failed. But what the hell do you dumbfucks expect, 13-0?

This was your most recent one. I'm sure each poster in here can bring up a different poor rant of yours.

what's wrong with that? anyone with ANY football IQ would agree with that ya ignant fuck ya!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

okay listen you fucking retardos. Art Thiel is a washed up writer. But you can't be washed up if you never had anything to be washed up from ("The Journal American",) . Right on par with the "New York Times"!

I'm visualizing a weekly front page segment where PL_SS gives his opinion on local sports writers.