Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ATTN: oregonblitzcunt

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
Do you HAVE to flag every poast?!?!?

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Cuntwaffle has reached He_Noogs_More_Than_Others territory in this thread.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    It's quite obvious that oregonblitzcunt is IrishDoog's alter-ego. Look at whose poasts he flags. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Oregon blitz is likely on the way to being the 3rd person run from here. Or is it the 2nd person, but multiple handles? So hard to know....
  • IrishDoog needs to be run as well. This fake account plus his Bronc4Blue act shows he's incapable of being a decent poster in here.
  • IrishDoog needs to be run as well. This fake account plus his Bronc4Blue act shows he's incapable of being a decent poster in here.

I disagree. He also drives me nuts, but he at least has reasonable arguments most of the time, unlike IMALOSER that basically just wanted to ruin threads. IrishDoog does allow his vag to get a little too sandy at times, however he does have his witty moments as well.
    If he did just that I'd say keep him but making up fake accounts on scout trolling us every week, then making up this latest fake account as well.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013

IrishDoog needs to be run as well. This fake account plus his Bronc4Blue act shows he's incapable of being a decent poster in here.

I disagree. He also drives me nuts, but he at least has reasonable arguments most of the time, unlike IMALOSER that basically just wanted to ruin threads. IrishDoog does allow his vag to get a little too sandy at times, however he does have his witty moments as well.
    If he did just that I'd say keep him but making up fake accounts on scout trolling us every week, then making up this latest fake account as well.
    That fake account here is small potatoes, if it even is him. Then for the fake accounts on scout? So ban him for doing the same shit we have been doing for the last 4 weeks? I don't really get that. If we followed that philosophy Hardcore Husky would be as active as Dawgboard (Rip)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

IrishDoog needs to be run as well. This fake account plus his Bronc4Blue act shows he's incapable of being a decent poster in here.

Yeah, people who make up fake accounts should be banned.

Am I being whooshed?

If you're going to bash on people who make up fake accounts on scout to go trolling every week, I'm OUT!
    I'm bashing on dumb cunts who stalk us every week with their non creative BroncBlue4U account or whatever the fuck his name is.

Although seeing him drown the last two weeks on the scout sites has been fun.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    jmc84 said:

It's quite obvious that oregonblitzcunt is IrishDoog's alter-ego. Look at whose poasts he flags. Not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Apparently that guy is a universal douche-bag. 1.3K votedowns.
    Swaye said:

Oregon blitz is likely on the way to being the 3rd person run from here. Or is it the 2nd person, but multiple handles? So hard to know....

This place is supposed to be 'hardcore,' so put your money where your mouth is.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

jmc84 said:

You're really not very good at this. Any somewhat decent troll would have been more patient.

I'm not that person dumbfuck. This is my first account here.
    jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

You're really not very good at this. Any somewhat decent troll would have been more patient.
    I didn't come here to be a troll, but now that I've been cornered into it, maybe I'll use the place to practice some trollery.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

I didn't come here to be a troll, but now that I've been cornered into it, maybe I'll use the place to practice some trollery.
    Good idea. You clearly need some practice.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

You need A LOT of fine tuning. I know the cupboard was bare when you got here, but you are well on your way to another 0-12.
  • jmc84 said:

jmc84 said:

LEAVE!