Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Chris Petersen turned the Husky program around

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Written by a millennial "winning doesn't matter" fuck

"Regardless of how this season ends, whether it’s with a national title or just another seven-win year, Petersen has helped the Huskies return to national prominence .. "

the writer needs to be slapped and cold water poured over his head
    And the guy who linked this bullshit should be banned for a week.
    I'm thinking about bringing back the Friday Sacrifice in October. You would be on the short list.
    You might get a self sacrifice at poast 24,999
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

invariably throughout the course of college football history with no exceptions (are you following me) people resort to the "improved culture" and "higher plane of off field expectations" type of argument to rationalize keeping on mediocre coaching staffs. You see it everywhere. People don't learn from history and keep this line of thinking going. Another simpler way of looking at this is that if you hear somebody talking about the "improved culture" of the team that means there are probably big issues with the on field team.

No one fucking cares

HTH.
    Spoken like a doog who supported some dreck coaches and their all sizzle no steak track records.
    Once again I have never not been and never claimed I wasn't one.

It's really important for you though to make sure people are classified as Doogs. It's nice that Morecock had an apprentice all along for when he had his meltdown and dipped.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    HNMT is oceans and worlds and miles a better poaster than Boobs. Dude was more unstable but wasn't a sperg and was really knowledgeable in football tawlk before he emo'd himself off the forum.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,534 Founders Club

"Regardless of how this season ends, whether it’s with a national title or just another seven-win year, Petersen has helped the Huskies return to national prominence .. "

And the guy who linked this bullshit should be banned for a week.
    I'm thinking about bringing back the Friday Sacrifice in October. You would be on the short list.
    You might get a self sacrifice at poast 24,999
    He knows there would be no coming back.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Gladstone said:

HNMT is oceans and worlds and miles a better poaster than Boobs. Dude was more unstable but wasn't a sperg and was really knowledgeable in football tawlk before he emo'd himself off the forum.

If Tommy and Boobs had a baby it's Morecock
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

invariably throughout the course of college football history with no exceptions (are you following me) people resort to the "improved culture" and "higher plane of off field expectations" type of argument to rationalize keeping on mediocre coaching staffs. You see it everywhere. People don't learn from history and keep this line of thinking going. Another simpler way of looking at this is that if you hear somebody talking about the "improved culture" of the team that means there are probably big issues with the on field team.

No one fucking cares

HTH.
    Spoken like a doog who supported some dreck coaches and their all sizzle no steak track records.

It's really important for you though to make sure people are classified as Doogs. It's nice that Morecock had an apprentice all along for when he had his meltdown and dipped.
    Very important.

Morecock was MY apprentice.

HTH

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

Then the bucket needs to be placed on his head and hit with a hammer, after which he needs to be pushed down the stairs. Yes, we need more bullying. Obviously.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

No one fucking cares

HTH.

Very important.

HTH

"Dad, ThomasFremont is taking me under his wing!"
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

No one fucking cares

HTH.

Very important.

HTH

"Dad, ThomasFremont is taking me under his wing!"
    You are closer to the truth than you know...