Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Would we beat NDSU?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We'd probably win by 3 or so. Never lost to the FCS and our d is good

UCLA would get ass fucked
  • Options
    edited September 2016

lol, no.

Would UCLA? I agree it would be a tough game for UW. ND State doesn't do stupid shit like UW and UCLA do. They also don't have the pussified culture.
    Yes. Rather easily. All moot tho. We don't play FCS teams. Never have.

The guy that drinks raspberry Bellini's and makes Elton John mix tapes calls others pussys. Ok!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,358
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

lol, no.

Would UCLA? I agree it would be a tough game for UW. ND State doesn't do stupid shit like UW and UCLA do. They also don't have the pussified culture.

The guy that drinks raspberry Bellini's and makes Elton John mix tapes calls others pussys. Ok!
    We?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options

lol, no.

Flavored lemonade aren't raspberry Bellini's. Nobody makes mix tapes anymore. Elton John is dope. You do crossfit.
    Chest was right about you. You are a fag.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    Founders Club

lol, no.

Flavored lemonade aren't raspberry Bellini's. Nobody makes mix tapes anymore. Elton John is dope. You do crossfit.

1) chest is a retard.

2) youre an illegal immigrant leaching off of american prosperity and Trump is sending your ass back to El Salvador
  • Options

lol, no.

You have a strange obsession with calling people fags. I would think one that does crossfit would be more accepting considering most guys who do crossfit are homosexuals.
    Pressing.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

lol, no.

You have a strange obsession with calling people fags. I would think one that does crossfit would be more accepting considering most guys who do crossfit are homosexuals.
    Pressing.
    Thanks, Alanis.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

lol, no.

You've confused @BallSacked with @WeAreAFatLesboSchool
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Rather easy, 34-17 cook it!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

lol, no.

You dis Benny and the Jets and I will FUCK YOU UP.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,838
    Founders Club
    Some of Elton John's 70s stuff is good. I said it.