Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budda Baker

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited September 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
We talk about this play on our pod, but it really deserves its own thread. He's quick and knows how to position his body to cut down the field.

Time 1: Budda's about 10 yards from the ball carrier. #CokersTevis got caved and gave up his spot as the first line of defense. Budda is the rear guard here. As soon as Budda sees it, he jumps on the case and already is taking an angle that's going to make it awkward for the tailback.

Time 2: Budda's got a body position that is taking away a 'big play' in the biggest gap, so the fuckhead tailback is 'forced' to break it outside. #CokersTevis is finally pulling his shit together; Darren Gardenhire is maintaining outside leverage.

Time 3: While Tevis struggles to remain upright, Budda strikes like a fucking COBRA cutting down all the space the fuckwad Vandal had and essentially eliminating the tailback's chance to get his shoulders square and dictate the angles.

Time 4: Tevis is practicing knee bends and #NoOnesGardy is doing a nice job maintaining outside leverage, Budda is busy making a perfect tackle, striking in the middle and wrapping the legs so the POS will be on the ground in a matter of milliseconds.

This is why Budda is so fucking good. In space, he basically uses his body like tailback to make the angles and the motion such that it's all to his advantage--he's dictating the course of play. Then he closes like a fucking leopard and tackles like an angel.

I know it's a scrimmage, but Budda's done this shit against great teams too. The dude is a fucking football genius.

Comments

• Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited September 2016
    I'm just chapped that Qualls got plungered by a fat white boy
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm kinda liking the incapacitated Dennis. Keep up the good work. And go easy on the oxy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HuskyInAZ said:

I'm kinda liking the incapacitated Dennis. Keep up the good work. And go easy on the oxy.

To a certain degree it is upping the quality of the TSIO pod as there's no chance that Dennis would have the attention span to break plays down like this if he was having his servant making him drink after drink
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AIRWOLF said:

He had another open field tackle in that game that was even better on a pass to the flat where the back had a huge amount of space. Dropped the guy for a loss.

He is an Earl Thomas starter kit.

That play was amazing too. It was a swing pass to the tailback and he closed ten yards and tackled the guy for a loss on the play. He is a football genius. Dennis is right.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    opening kick off against Idaho and he set his angle then blasted the returner forcing the fumble.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    DDY is doing the Lord's work in this thread.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

Disagree
    Shit poast, shit poaster.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

To a certain degree it is upping the quality of the TSIO pod as there's no chance that Dennis would have the attention span to break plays down like this if he was having his servant making him drink after drink
    I thought he had the man servant BECAUSE he was crippled
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2016

Well, ask and ye shall receive...

Okay, this is 'garbage time'. Last possession of the half, basically a minute left after we go up 35-0. Budda is still balling out full speed.

Let's pick up the action when the pass was completed...

Time 1: Little Vandal fuckwad catches the pass, has basically the whole field open as all our guys are playing deep and can go anywhere he wants. Missile Budda has been launched and is rapidly approaching his target. But, instead of doing the fuck monkey shit that our defenses have done for so long—running to where people are at then tackling them from behind and pushing them downfield (see Psalm for many demonstrations of this)—he AGAIN is positioned in such a way where he is anticipating where the Vandal wants to go and already hacking that space down.

Time 2: Where the fuck is Budda running to? Oh, just the spot he knows the 'ho wants to go and now that kid has to change his momentum to try to avoid Budda (who is running to an empty space because he's a fucking genius).

Time 3: Okay, who's body language is in charge now? Budda has dictated the course of play and is now square and the fuckhead Vandal bitch is trying to figure a way out.

Time 4: Knowing exactly where the shit-for-brains Vandal wants to go, the COBRA strikes!

Time 5: The Cobra strikes, the Vandal gets the venom. Budda is a football genius.

Good substance, but your literary style is a little foul-mouthed my tastes.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Just one? Not a whole bag?