Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon vs Washington - Making it a Straight Decade

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
As a duck fan I tried to play nice. I've been reported as a troll for posting a few innocuous comments that some thin skinned huskies just couldn't handle. Now it's time to go all out troll, take off the nice duck mask and test the boundaries of the this unfiltered, uncensored dog house.

After Stanford fucks you and widens your pussies this weekend, you'll be taking a yellow and green king kong ding dong up your dog cunts. For 9 straight years Oregon has been kicking your bitch asses. This year will make it 10. A straight decade. And it will be done to you in your own stadium. The good old days when you danced on the Oregon O in Autzen and boasted how good you were in the 90's are long gone. USC and UW have been overthrown. Oregon and Stanford are the new kings. We run the PAC and you are our bitches. Oregon will remind you of that when we hang a cool 50 on you, sending your season into a downward spiral, just like your state. Ted Bundy was a Fusky. Yeah I went there. You grow more serial killers than cereal grain. And half your football team is gay. They'll be so busy trying to get their same-sex marriage licenses they'll miss the bus to Furd, and the other half of your team will be so strung out on legal dope that Oregon will look like it has 60 players on the field to them. You'll be so fucked it'll hurt to hang your tails between your legs when the game is over. And to all the dog dick sucking duck fans on this board that are trying to blend in among these mangy curs, grow a duck dick and take off your gold and purple dresses.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    TFSIO.

Whooshed.
  • As a duck fan I tried to play nice. I've been reported as a troll for posting a few innocuous comments that some thin skinned huskies just couldn't handle. Now it's time to go all out troll, take off the nice duck mask and test the boundaries of the this unfiltered, uncensored dog house.

You wanna take the gloves off ?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    win half a natty, then pop off.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

win half a natty, then pop off.

The huskies still clinging to their half a Natty (a word coined by a Duck player). Fucking cool. I guess Oregon deserves 1/3 of a Natty from last year since Bama, Notre Dame and Oregon all had one loss.
    edited October 2013
    Instead of reporting my post like pussies, why don't you try refuting it instead??? The Cal Bears can really lay on the wit, haven't seen anything remotely close from the huskies.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Instead of reporting my post like pussies, why don't you try refuting it instead??? The Cal Bears can really lay on the wit, haven't seen anything remotely close from the huskies.

some_text
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

As a duck fan I tried to play nice. I've been reported as a troll for posting a few innocuous comments that some thin skinned huskies just couldn't handle. Now it's time to go all out troll, take off the nice duck mask and test the boundaries of the this unfiltered, uncensored dog house.

After Stanford fucks you and widens your pussies this weekend, you'll be taking a yellow and green king kong ding dong up your dog cunts. For 9 straight years Oregon has been kicking your bitch asses. This year will make it 10. A straight decade. And it will be done to you in your own stadium. The good old days when you danced on the Oregon O in Autzen and boasted how good you were in the 90's are long gone. USC and UW have been overthrown. Oregon and Stanford are the new kings. We run the PAC and you are our bitches. Oregon will remind you of that when we hang a cool 50 on you, sending your season into a downward spiral, just like your state. Ted Bundy was a Fusky. Yeah I went there. You grow more serial killers than cereal grain. And half your football team is gay. They'll be so busy trying to get their same-sex marriage licenses they'll miss the bus to Furd, and the other half of your team will be so strung out on legal dope that Oregon will look like it has 60 players on the field to them. You'll be so fucked it'll hurt to hang your tails between your legs when the game is over. And to all the dog dick sucking duck fans on this board that are trying to blend in among these mangy curs, grow a duck dick and take off your gold and purple dresses.

tl;dr
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited October 2013

How can something that doesn't exist hate something?

Are you going to start saying Santa Claus hates the Huskies next?
  • Look here fuck stick. About 95% of the people on this board think UW is going to get sodomized this Saturday and again next week. And if you would have waited a day and half and read some of the posts and looked at the humor you would understand this. As a Duck fan, I'm telling you, you look like a moron. You are embarrassing AZDuck, myself, and some of the other Duck posters that managed to survive the early gauntlet. You have no idea what the hell you're doing. So step away from the keyboard, observe for a week, and come back strong next week. If you want to save time, PM Irishdoog, he has this placed dialed. He'll fill you in.

This isn't a real Ducks fan, this is that IMALOSER fuck. His level of badly pressing always reveals himself.

He claims he doesn't "care" about this board yet is always posting links about this board on scout, always creating new handles to post on here.

He truly is a sad and pathetic Doog who is living off the government tit his entire life.

Yes, Santa hates them too. Why are you being such a pussy and reporting everything I say? You're like the little kid on the playground that runs to teacher when your feelings get hurt.

Yes, Santa hates them too. Why are you being such a pussy and reporting everything I say? You're like the little kid on the playground that runs to teacher when your feelings get hurt.
    You really don't get it.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Definitely a whoooosh. Even retards throw harder shit than that.

Definitely a whoooosh. Even retards throw harder shit than that.
    It's not even a funny Whoosh. IMALOSER is bad at trolling. He should take lessons from Damone and Race. Look how they've trolled the scout boards for years.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Look here fuck stick. About 95% of the people on this board think UW is going to get sodomized this Saturday and again next week. And if you would have waited a day and half and read some of the posts and looked at the humor you would understand this. As a Duck fan, I'm telling you, you look like a moron. You are embarrassing AZDuck, myself, and some of the other Duck posters that managed to survive the early gauntlet. You have no idea what the hell you're doing. So step away from the keyboard, observe for a week, and come back strong next week. If you want to save time, PM Irishdoog, he has this placed dialed. He'll fill you in.

And to all the dog dick sucking duck fans on this board that are trying to blend in among these mangy curs, grow a duck dick and take off your gold and purple dresses.

Pandering to a bunch of dirty dogs is demeaning to duck fans everywhere.
  • Pandering to a bunch of dirty dogs is demeaning to duck fans everywhere.

Time to take out the trash.......
    edited October 2013

You really don't get it.
    I think I get that you're a fucking pussy brother, it's fairly obvious. You're the only one reporting my posts.