Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Supporter speaks out on Hillary

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

@swaye that was taken right there in the imitation apple capital of the world ... Winchester.

Actually in Roanoke this week, fucking beautiful country ... but damn the people.

I mostly like rural Virginia because I can ride motorcycles and not get killed. And rednecks are funny to laugh at. Also skinny white trash girls fuck they are on crystal meth. Which they are.
    Aren't they? That's why the Tug Tavern is such a hoot. Big belly laughs!
    Ironic
    Glad we agree. Rednecks and white trash are fun to laugh at.

How's your evening in Murrietta? Tough day in the construction trades? Glad we can be civil.
    Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.
    I don't live in murrietta. I don't work in the construction trades. You have me confused for some other white trash poster on hhc. There are a lot of them.

Don't forget to take the little lady to the apple bees off the I-15 in the "temecula adjacent" area. She'll love it!
    ...as clumsily delivered and unfunny as Ozone's "jaw infection" shit from last week. I'd suggest you put a little more effort into your posts, but I think you may have peaked already.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

@swaye that was taken right there in the imitation apple capital of the world ... Winchester.

Actually in Roanoke this week, fucking beautiful country ... but damn the people.

I mostly like rural Virginia because I can ride motorcycles and not get killed. And rednecks are funny to laugh at. Also skinny white trash girls fuck they are on crystal meth. Which they are.
    Ironic

How's your evening in Murrietta? Tough day in the construction trades? Glad we can be civil.
    Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.
    I don't live in murrietta. I don't work in the construction trades. You have me confused for some other white trash poster on hhc. There are a lot of them.

Don't forget to take the little lady to the apple bees off the I-15 in the "temecula adjacent" area. She'll love it!
    You sound defensive
    Race bannon post of the day.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

You sound defensive
    I'm in your head
  • Options
    It

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

...as clumsily delivered and unfunny as Ozone's "jaw infection" shit from last week. I'd suggest you put a little more effort into your posts, but I think you may have peaked already.
    Thanks! Coming from you this means a lot to me. I am really going to pick up my posting! Just watch.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race tends to dominate the thoughts of racists. As science has proven.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

You have Donald Trump dialed in.

Kudos.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread:

@CirrhosisDawg almost got there
  • Options
    I

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

You sound defensive
    I'm in your head
    Sad to see how far you have fallen. Praying for you.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Threads like this are why I gladly fork over my $10.99 a month.
  • Options

It

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

Thanks! Coming from you this means a lot to me. I am really going to pick up my posting! Just watch.
    Amazing. When informed your game is wanting, you double-down with I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I? My sympathies to your parents, especially Dad.
  • Options

It

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

Amazing. When informed your game is wanting, you double-down with I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I? My sympathies to your parents, especially Dad.
    Damn! I messed up again. Another "I know you are by what am I" post. I am going to follow your lead and PROMISE to do better turdbuffer.
    Is it ok to call you "white trash?" Just want to make sure I am a good poster. Or do you prefer "functionally illiterate melatonin challenged? Either way let me know. Best.
  • Options

It

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

Damn! I messed up again. Another "I know you are by what am I" post. I am going to follow your lead and PROMISE to do better turdbuffer.
    Is it ok to call you "white trash?" Just want to make sure I am a good poster. Or do you prefer "functionally illiterate melatonin challenged? Either way let me know. Best.
    I can't make you what you aren't, Tiger. I can only grade your product. SP,SP.

Maybe you should audit this course for awhile.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

You sound defensive
    I'm in your head
    You're the one dying of a self inflicted disease
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

Ironic

You sound defensive
    I'm in your head
    Don't try to impose your fake religion on me