Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuogfan turns on Leach

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2016 in College Football Forum
http://www.scout.com/college/washington-state/story/1706269-time-mike-leach-pipe-down-and-coach

In his first three seasons on the Palouse, he cited the culture and inherited players for the losing. Now it’s participation trophies. Does he think Cougar fans are mindless drones incapable of ...

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    That Coug had more expectations of Leach than 81% of this bored has of Peterman.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

http://www.scout.com/college/washington-state/story/1706269-time-mike-leach-pipe-down-and-coach

In his first three seasons on the Palouse, he cited the culture and inherited players for the losing. Now it’s participation trophies. Does he think Cougar fans are mindless drones incapable of ...

MY TWO KIDS Dads probably played a collective 40 seasons of various youth sports and I coached about a dozen of ‘em. They, and every kid they played with, knew from kindergarten on that a ribbon, certificate or mini trophy was purely a thank you for dedication and hard work over a long period. It was, effectively, like the letters high school and college teams hand out.
    Those kids knew who the best players and teams were. They knew who worked hardest. They knew who hit clutch singles and made clutch passes. And they knew the difference between a thank you bauble and a championship trophy. They weren't fooled into thinking they were better than they were. They were applauded for commitment and team work.

5 reasons?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Peterman is an ex Boise state coach. If you actually expected him to succeed joke is on you.

There is a script. It's being played out.

Woman athletic director way in over her head focusing on non revenue sports? Check.
    Ex Boise state coach winning the games hes supposed to and losing the rest due to crushing defeat? Check. Confusing CP w/Sark

Where have I seen this before?! You haven't. LIPO

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    Sorry. Colorado's ad wasn't a woman
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Peterman is an ex Boise state coach. If you actually expected him to succeed joke is on you.

There is a script. It's being played out.

Woman athletic director way in over her head focusing on non revenue sports? Check.
    Ex Boise state coach winning the games hes supposed to and losing the rest due to crushing defeat? Check.

Where have I seen this before?!

Yeah you guys have been doing so much better since you got rid of Koetter.
    Fuck you. I was in college during the Erickson years. I've earned the right to bitch.

Still doesn't change the point.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Those were definitely the worst
    Danny Sullivan was our QB.

It's been pretty solid since graham started.

My point still stands. Woman ad. Ex boise coach .

When the fuck did we start talking football success here?!
    That was never my intention coming to this board because if you are under the age of 40 for either of our teams you've never seen it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2016
    doogie said:

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Why would Cuogfan do such a thing? Weren't they just celebrating the genius of locking down Leach forever?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That was never my intention coming to this board because if you are under the age of 40 for either of our teams you've never seen it.

I'm 35 and I've seen my team win a title and pop off not to mention three Rose Bowels.

hth
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

I'm 35 and I've seen my team win a title and pop off not to mention three Rose Bowels.

hth
    I'm 31 and I've seen a Rose Bowl and barely remember a second Rose Bowl as well!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

I'm 29 and want to die in a fire.

No one is stopping you.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you have to constantly talk about how tough you are or how tough your players aren't you are a huge pussy. Leach is exactly like Sark he just does it differently.

I find it funny how in year 5 Leach's team still isn't TUFF according to him. Who recruited and coached these pussies then? Oh yea their pussy head coach. Years one and two maybe you could use that but year 5?

Even the whole pirate thing is about as faggy as you can get.

Thinks he isimage
    Is