Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OK, which one of you bungholes

is over on ShaggyBevo messing with FrankBear?
Quote Originally Posted by FrankBear View Post
Hey guys. Looking forward to a really entertaining game.

No chance Cal is held under 40 points. Sorry. SDSU has a more experienced and disciplined defense than Texas. Cal's offense is actually better than last year as well. Stronger running game and a much better offensive line. Webb is not too far of a drop off of Goff and we finally have some receiver that can get YAC.

The defense is about the same. Worse upfront, but stronger in the secondary.

Texas - 52
Cal - 45

stfu nobody cares. Texas is going to skull fuck Cal.
Texas- 51
Cal- 17

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    It would be wrong for a five reasons post to appear.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,589
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

It would be wrong for a five reasons post to appear.

Either way though ...
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    If I PM you my address, can you please send me some of that good $#@! you're smoking? The only way we win this game is with a huge turnover margin and if our running backs run with their hair on fire.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Yes, please PM me your address. I will send you many wonderful things

CLENDON, HELP
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,092
    btw, they are worse than Stalin over there....

OMG! I'm a new user and I can't post!
    That's right. Here's what you need to do:

1. When you signed up here, you put in your email address. We sent an email to your email address asking you to verify your email. Do this. You can't do anything here until you do.

2. Wait one day. New users can't post anything on their first day.

3. After you wait your day, you can post in all forums, except: 1) You cannot start a thread in the Football forum, and 2) You cannot view the NSAA forum.

4. After thirty days, and after you make 50 posts, you are granted access to the NSAA forum.

5. After thirty days, and after you make 100 posts, and after your reputation is greater than 25 points, you are granted the ability to post new threads in the football forum.

• Options
    Mad_Son said:

1. When you signed up here, you put in your email address. We sent an email to your email address asking you to verify your email. Do this. You can't do anything here until you do.

3. After you wait your day, you can post in all forums, except: 1) You cannot start a thread in the Football forum, and 2) You cannot view the NSAA forum.

4. After thirty days, and after you make 50 posts, you are granted access to the NSAA forum.

5. After thirty days, and after you make 100 posts, and after your reputation is greater than 25 points, you are granted the ability to post new threads in the football forum.

Fags
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Mad_Son said:

Fags
    Seriously. To give a point of reference, I need 30 days, 100 posts, and 25 reputation to be able to post new threads. That means I am 29 days, 95 posts, and 479 reputation away from being able to post a new thread.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Fags
    Seriously. To give a point of reference, I need 30 days, 100 posts, and 25 reputation to be able to post new threads. That means I am 29 days, 95 posts, and 479 reputation away from being able to post a new thread.
    The neggers will get you long before that
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

1. David Webb - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Bazakas, Borrayo, Ossai, Stuckey, Uluave, Williams etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kaufman - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Buh and Kaufman, we will see a much improved defense on 9/18.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest Cal team has been in a long time. Zion Echols, Evan Rambo, Noah Beito, Malik Psalms Rusty Becker, Chorizo Nunchuck, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think Cal can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think Cal wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Need a Tosh Lupoi in there.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    jfc try harder $#@!got
  • Options
    -8108 reputation

We need a system like that here
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Keep the oedipus comment but post like you believe it's about a father not a mother lol
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Keep the oedipus comment but post like you believe it's about a father not a mother lol

5.3 seconds
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited September 2016
    Nice work, you're a fucktard now on their reputation rankings!
    I also like the guy giving you advice telling you to be more self-deprecating.