Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deadspin 25: Can Washington Be The Breakout Team Everyone Wants Them To Be?

2»

Comments

• BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Deadspin is a shit click bait website and I'm glad Hulk Hogan bankrupted Gawker Media
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

"Is the coach a dick?"

hurtful

I was looking for the gif of him staring down one of his uppity players during the USC game, but I couldn't find it
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Flagged for missing ready to rumble and fucking up the score. NYBE.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited September 2016
    Does that dude think southern Mississippi is in the sec? And he acts like UW was Petersen's only option into the power 5. He sure can read a box score tho.

Not to mention, he doesn't realize Petersen did a complete makeover of UW from Sark. Holy fuck
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    2001400ex said:

Does that dude think southern Mississippi is in the sec? And he acts like UW was Petersen's only option into the power 5. He sure can read a box score tho.

Not to mention, he doesn't realize Petersen did a complete makeover of UW from Sark. Holy fuck

Stick to the tug.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,021 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

Stick to the tug.
    Or don't. Your call.