Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Piss off Kim! Jack is the real deal!

Great pick by Jack to seal the deal then a smart heads up play by going down.

Fucking Kim acting like losing Jack was no big deal. Fuck Kim and all the other Doogs! He's only a true frosh that is a guy we could easily use in our program.

Also Travis Wilson has reached Vanilla Vick status in this game.

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I hear he has mad character issues.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,121 Founders Club
    Kim doesn't know jack
  • How can Doogs who love to stalk teens not get pissed about Jack blowing up? Or how UW has no safeties in line next year and we'll lose out on Baker?

Fuck you Kim!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I still can't get over how fast Jack looks.

He might be better than Shaq.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited October 2013

How can Doogs who love to stalk teens not get pissed about Jack blowing up? Or how UW has no safeties in line next year and we'll lose out on Baker?

Fuck you Kim!

I love how when we lost Banner and Garnett, first it was they weren't coming to UW no matter who was the coach and even if we were 12-0. Then they threw Cox and Mills under the bus by saying they fucked it up royally for both of them. Last year, I'm surprised they didn't still blame it on Cox and Mills. Now it's just simply that there is the internetz now and you can't possibly expect kids to want to stay home when they have Skype. Especially in THIS economy.
  • How can Doogs who love to stalk teens not get pissed about Jack blowing up? Or how UW has no safeties in line next year and we'll lose out on Baker?

Fuck you Kim!

I love how when we lost Banner and Garnett, first it was they weren't coming to UW no matter who was the coach and even if we were 12-0. Then they threw Cox and Mills under the bus by saying they fucked it up royally for both of them. Last year, I'm surprised they didn't still blame it on Cox and Mills. Now it's just simply that there is the internetz now and you can't possibly expect kids to want to stay home when they have Skype. Especially in THIS economy.
    Yea I remember hearing "even if James was here we wouldn't have gotten Garnett or Banner".

I don't really care about recruiting that much, I care more about what we do with the players after they come here.

However, I don't get how the teen stalking crowd can support Sark losing out on every big in state recruit for what's coming up on three years in a row. Even Ty is impressed with that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

I think he might be an even better athlete. He looked very fast on that return and not just for a LB. He is fast for any position. I think Jack would be getting playing time at RB for UCLA if he chose. Goncharaff or whatever the fuck Bellevue's coach's name said that Budda Baker is the best player ever at Bellevue. If he's better than Jack, he must be incredible.

• dnc said:

I think he might be an even better athlete. He looked very fast on that return and not just for a LB. He is fast for any position. I think Jack would be getting playing time at RB for UCLA if he chose. Goncharaff or whatever the fuck Bellevue's coach's name said that Budda Baker is the best player ever at Bellevue. If he's better than Jack, he must be incredible.

I can't wait until Doogs hate on Baker in February! Hi Kim!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,384 Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought the exact same thing last night.....
    dnc said:

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

I'm hearing that the Dawgs wouldn't trade anyone on the current roster for Miles Jack and that he's still making to many mistakes to be starting at UW.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
    He's from Atlanta, so it makes sense that he's great and that UW never had a shot at him. Jesus, people.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Mora has connections in Atlanta from his days with the Falcons. We didn't stand a chance.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    section8 said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

I'm hearing that the Dawgs wouldn't trade anyone on the current roster for Miles Jack and that he's still making to many mistakes to be starting at UW.
    I can think of about 75+ guys I would trade him for.
    He wouldn't crack the starting lineup at UW until his redshirt sophomore year at the earliest.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    dnc said:

He wouldn't crack the starting lineup at UW until his redshirt sophomore year at the earliest.

I'm sure that will be the party line about Budda Baker too.

edited October 2013
    section8 said:

dnc said:

I'm sure that will be the party line about Budda Baker too.

"These are the kinds of things that happen when you stockpile talent the way Sark has. Some kids just don't want to come in and compete, they want things handed to them."

Meanwhile, every kid Baker is *scared* to compete with is significantly less talented and lower rated than him. And he ends up at a school with elite national talent at his position.

LRR