Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Off

Watching the game again. I photographed a wedding this weekend because I can do what the fuck I want since I'm a retired vet. Lap me for my service. I missed the second half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT0YLn1g-hA&ab_channel=FootballTV

God bless America. I don't pay for a fucking thing on the internet. Get VPN. And download what you want.

I get distracted easy. IEDs are wicked. Anyhoo, Jake Browning is not shitty. Tired of the Brownsocks shit. I think he has more composure than Russell Wilson showed against the fins (ILTCTTFILTDT)

Watch his composure right at 54:00 @Dennis_DeYoung can choke on a cock. The REAL Jake is a legit QB.

Fuck off. DIAF. #fireHillsboroDawg TL, DR I love you all, except for @BallSacked

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Permission to speak freely, Koop?

Always
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,548
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I missed the entire game.

Do it against a somebody and win a Rose Bowl and pop off. Same goes for our "great" defense.

I am not convinced.
  • Options

That was a decent play but you'll never get a serious response from the hive because that was a scrimmage play.

Yes. @TierbsHsotBoobs pulls some weight around here I'm told.

But in a scrimmage individual efforts are analyzed. That was a fucking amazing play by the Real Jake

To deny that would be FS. It's cool to be dogmatic up to a point. But that individual decision and reaction was amazing. It's what I want in a QB.

Doesn't matter if it was a scrimmage. It was a moment in time.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Do it against a somebody and win a Rose Bowl and pop off. Same goes for our "great" defense.

I am not convinced.

My Fircrest Son,

Realign. You're wrong this time. It happens. You're young. You will learn.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,548
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

I am not convinced.

My Fircrest Son,

Prove it.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2016
    koopdog said:

Watching the game again. I photographed a wedding this weekend because I can do what the fuck I want since I'm a retired vet. Lap me for my service. I missed the second half.

God bless America. I don't pay for a fucking thing on the internet. Get VPN. And download what you want.

I get distracted easy. IEDs are wicked. Anyhoo, Jake Browning is not shitty. Tired of the Brownsocks shit. I think he has more composure than Russell Wilson showed against the fins (ILTCTTFILTDT)

Watch his composure right at 54:00 @Dennis_DeYoung can choke on a cock. The REAL Jake is a legit QB.

Fuck off. DIAF. #fireHillsboroDawg TL, DR I love you all, except for @BallSacked

Go to 20:54. 3rd down Jake is very different than 1st and 2nd down Jake. After you watch that fucking abomination (the kind of play that will/has cost us games) you can fuck right the fuck off your stupid self.

Any fucking "real" QB just steps up and slides to the left. Instead, fucking 3rd Down Brown doo-doos his shorts and comes up with the kind of play that loses games against good teams.

Sure, once we're up by 21, he looks good!

I really like Jake, but he is a fucking brain-lock panic attack waiting to happen on any consequential 3rd down.

Thank you for your service, I love you.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

I am not convinced.

My Fircrest Son,

Prove it.
    Jake was good. Tired of the Brownsocks dogmatic bullshit. He's a very good QB. Will be one of the best ever to come through here. He shows it often.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2016
    koopdog said:

That was a decent play but you'll never get a serious response from the hive because that was a scrimmage play.

But in a scrimmage individual efforts are analyzed. That was a fucking amazing play by the Real Jake

To deny that would be FS. It's cool to be dogmatic up to a point. But that individual decision and reaction was amazing. It's what I want in a QB.

I'd bet the last HHB consensus great quarterback would be Tui and that probably hinges on his amazing performance in the RB.

As such fag, j so eloquently puts. And he'd be right more often than wrong which is the litmus here.
  • Options

koopdog said:

I'd bet the last HHB consensus great quarterback would be Tui and that probably hinges on his amazing performance in the RB.

As such fag, j so eloquently puts. And he'd be right more often than wrong which is the litmus here.
    Fuck off. Tui was always a winner from the second he stepped on the field. The dude had 'it'. His final year he willed us to win 7-8 times. It was spectacular.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2016

koopdog said:

Fuck off. Tui was always a winner from the second he stepped on the field. The dude had 'it'. His final year he willed us to win 7-8 times. It was spectacular.
    If he lost because of a missed field goal you'd all call him a loser faggot. Admit it.
  • Options

koopdog said:

Go to 20:54. 3rd down Jake is very different than 1st and 2nd down Jake. After you watch that fucking abomination (the kind of play that will/has cost us games) you can fuck right the fuck off your stupid self.

Any fucking "real" QB just steps up and slides to the left. Instead, fucking 3rd Down Brown doo-doos his shorts and comes up with the kind of play that loses games against good teams.

I really like Jake, but he is a fucking brain-lock panic attack waiting to happen on any consequential 3rd down.

I love you too.

*scissor

I don't deny he makes mistakes. But your agenda is that he flat out sucks.

Not the case.

He's a true Sophomore. He's going to play on Sundays.

He doesn't suck. He's nailing the long ball which you said he would never do. I've seen him improvise and push it on the run.

The @54:00 shows this. Don't give up on him my brother.

I'm right and you and @RaceBannon are wrong. It's all good You want me to be right.
  • Options
    So. I try to have some integrity. 57.50 Sven Bucks sez Browning is a top 10 QB by the time he leaves. And PAC12 leader. I have no idea how I came up with that number.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I love you too.

*scissor

Not the case.

He doesn't suck. He's nailing the long ball which you said he would never do. I've seen him improvise and push it on the run.

I'm right and you and @RaceBannon are wrong. It's all good You want me to be right.
    Why would my agenda be that he sucks? I don't think he sucks.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi had phone sex today going over every pass on the Idaho film. There is so much that Jake does that I like... but the issues are simple: when there is a critical down, he does really stupid shit. That's the criticism. It's not that he sucks.

He is special in some places.

But, you can be as fucking special as you wanna be on 1st and 2nd down and when you are up 21 against Idaho... but you won't be remembered as worth a fuck if you shit your socks every time you face a crucial 3rd down/drive/etc.

And I point out that play, because that was his first 3rd down play of consequence when we were just up 7. He completely shit the bed.
  • Options

LOL

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I love you too.

*scissor

Not the case.

Why would my agenda be that he sucks? I don't think he sucks.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi had phone sex today going over every pass on the Idaho film. There is so much that Jake does that I like... but the issues are simple: when there is a critical down, he does really stupid shit. That's the criticism. It's not that he sucks.

He is special in some places.

But, you can be as fucking special as you wanna be on 1st and 2nd down and when you are up 21 against Idaho... but you won't be remembered as worth a fuck if you shit your socks every time you face a crucial 3rd down/drive/etc.

And I point out that play, because that was his first 3rd down play of consequence when we were just up 7. He completely shit the bed.
    @Dennis_DeYoung Might be my mistake Sir, but you've been on Jake since day one Aren't you responsible for Brownsocks?

Dude is a good QB. I will be right on this debate.

Want to scissof?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,714
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2016
    All,

Looks like we found the anonymous ESPN expert.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

So. I try to have some integrity. 57.50 Sven Bucks sez Browning is a top 10 QB by the time he leaves. And PAC12 leader. I have no idea how I came up with that number.

Top 10 of what?

I'm with you on Browning. He's good. I've said that said I TBS'd his Folsom footage on YouTube. Some people take longer than others to develop. Payton Manning had a rough rookie year. Now he's a first ballot HOFer (not saying Browning will be a NFL HOFer)