Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Five reasons why Portland State wins this Saturday

1. Alex Kuresa - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has the 2015 Northwest Championship under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Outslay, Smith, Keizer, Hanson, Bacon, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Roberson - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Roberson and Roberson, we will see a much improved defense on 9/17.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest PSU team has been in a long time. Penn, Thompson, Vita Water, Tago, Lomax etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think PSU can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think PSU wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    A contrary 5 reasons the dawgs win

1-5. SJSU

HOWL
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

1-5. SJSU

HOWL

Since you're a humorless cunt, let me help you out here:

UW wins this scrimmage by 50+.
  • Options
    Founders Club

1-5. SJSU

HOWL

Im the humorless cunt?

Youre getting offly salty, boobielips. It's okay...youre better than cuog
  • Options

1-5. SJSU

HOWL

Im the humorless cunt?

Yes.

This is a joke thread that you took seriously.

Grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the Internet.
  • Options
    Founders Club

1-5. SJSU

HOWL

Im the humorless cunt?

Yes.

This is a joke thread that you took seriously.

Grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the Internet.
    I took it seriously?

Fuck youve been retarded since your return

Lurk a while before reaching 30k
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This thread reads like a Doogman spat.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

I misplaced the pgoswillruinthisthread tag.
  • Options

Baseman said:

I misplaced the pgoswillruinthisthread tag.
    No worries
  • Options

1. Alex Kuresa - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has the 2015 Northwest Championship under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Outslay, Smith, Keizer, Hanson, Bacon, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Roberson - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Roberson and Roberson, we will see a much improved defense on 9/17.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest PSU team has been in a long time. Penn, Thompson, Vita Water, Tago, Lomax etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think PSU can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I know you're being sarcastic, but there's no way Portland State beats UW. What are you going to tell me next? That Ballsacked is Harvey Road?
    Come on now.

Even I couldn't make something that dumb up.
  • Options

I know you're being sarcastic, but there's no way Portland State beats UW. What are you going to tell me next? That Ballsacked is Harvey Road?
    Does that mean your banning Ballbag?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

prayingdog.gif
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Does that mean your banning Bannon?
    #BanBannon
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

oddly this never gets old

81% of the time I laugh every time.
  • Options

Baseman said:

prayingdog.gif
    Can we get citrus with ballbag, Roadfrog, and Tequilla first?