Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete takes a heli ride to see Foster.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
"Scout has reported he has already been academically accepted into Stanford...Sarell told Scout last week that academics are “a big deal, for sure” in his recruitment."

Academics are a big deal? And he's considering alabama?

http://seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uws-chris-petersen-takes-helicopter-to-see-nations-top-offensive-line-recruit-foster-sarell/

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    OUR hat will be on table.

#inthebag
  • Options
    Finishing in the top four for a recroot is always special
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

OUR hat will be on table.

#inthebag

It's an honor just to be on the final table.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You can't expect to recruit top OL from WA State with Strausser as coach.
  • Options

In all seriousness if academics and OL play are his two biggest factors, he can't go wrong with Stanford. They are quite a bit superior in both areas compared to UW right now.

If we're going to become a force again on the O-line, we need to start landing guys like Sarrell. He's in our own fucking backyard.

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Is Passion really Ron Fairly? Master of the obvious.
    Passion said:

In all seriousness if academics and OL play are his two biggest factors, he can't go wrong with Stanford. They are quite a bit superior in both areas compared to UW right now.

If we're going to become a force again on the O-line, we need to start landing guys like Sarrell. He's in our own fucking backyard.

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

In all seriousness if academics and OL play are his two biggest factors, he can't go wrong with Stanford. They are quite a bit superior in both areas compared to UW.

I remember when a Doogman poster excused Sark for whiffing on Josh Garnett because the poster was thankful Garnett's Stanford education would help him become a good surgeon, he'd move back here and then operate on the poster.

Not kidding
    All surgeons have fingers as thick as silver dollars. Everyone knows that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

In all seriousness if academics and OL play are his two biggest factors, he can't go wrong with Stanford. They are quite a bit superior in both areas compared to UW.

I remember when a Doogman poster excused Sark for whiffing on Josh Garnett because the poster was thankful Garnett's Stanford education would help him become a good surgeon, he'd move back here and then operate on the poster.

Not kidding
    pls tell me this isn't real
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    Apparently Foster has been accepted to stanford.

Au revoir.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

MelloDawg said:

Not kidding
    Seriously. I would guess podiatrist or orthopedist at best... I suppose I'd be okay with him checking my athlete's foot or warts on my heel.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

DeepSeaZ said:

MelloDawg said:

Not kidding
    Seriously. I would guess podiatrist or orthopedist at best... I suppose I'd be okay with him checking my athlete's foot or warts on my heel dick.
    CTUFY
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When Fozzy goes to Furd, Strausser should be fired.