Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Outcome of next three UW games

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PSU - L, UA - L, Stan - L
    Gladstone said:

No one gives a fuck about what sets your sperg rage triggers off. You're a shit poster who tryhard emotes in a million threads a day. No one cares.
    You should charge me rent for living in your head.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PSU - W, UA - W, Stan - W
    In order for Furd to beat us, McCaffrey would need like 500 total yards, because that Stanford qb isnt going to be able to do shit against this seconday in Seattle.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

In order for Furd to beat us, McCaffrey would need like 500 total yards, because that Stanford qb isnt going to be able to do shit against this seconday in Seattle.

You don't need 500 yards to score 21 points.
  • Options
    Founders Club

We will score 30+ on them

Jesus your cunt has been drippier than usual since your Vikings suck ass again
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PSU - W, UA - W, Stan - L

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Jesus fucking Christ the preseason is lasting longer than usual this year
  • Options
    Founders Club

Washington didn't score 30 against a single competent defense last year.

Doogs love to pop off before shit happens then make excuses when the shit doesn't happen.
    Last year with a bunch of freshman with limited game experienced

Win or get fired
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Doogs love to pop off before shit happens then make excuses when the shit doesn't happen.

Win or get fired
    2004-2016 Husky Football
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I want 3-0

I expect 1-2

Therefore 2-1 with a loss to Stanford will happen, Petersen will get a 5year contract extension and Jen will announce that UW will be the first school to allow its players to transition from Male to Females and continue to play on scholarship for the football team
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Win or get fired
    2004-2016 Husky Football
    Not this year fucktard
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

There's no way we win another game the rest of the season. None.

For the life of me, I don't see the humor in this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to take them one game at a time
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Win or get fired
    2004-2016 Husky Football
    Not this year fucktard
    Same cry for going on two decades. UW can - and probably will- disappoint this year and Pete ain't getting fired, Fucktard.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

My brain wants to say WWL, but my throbbing doog says WWW

Preseason I put it as a 50% game and I still pretty much feel that way. I give the edge to Stanford because their lines have just been too good for us the past couple of years and I think they still have the advantage there. Our DEs and OL just aren't there yet. I think we'll see a lot of McCaffrey going around the outside to take advantage of our DEs (and OLBs). I don't know much about the Stanford DL this year other than that they have the talent in theory and our OL hasn't impressed me thus far...
    Going into the season I thought we drop this, but with the way the conference is imploding this is the game of the year and everyone will be juiced up. Also #illbethere for the first time since 2013 so I want to get my doog off.

Either way I live a miserable and pathetic life.
    This is how I feel as well. It's going to be two teams with similar philosophies so either make the home field advantage real or go root for the fucking Seahawks with the other bandwagon trash.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Win or get fired
    2004-2016 Husky Football
    Not this year fucktard
    Same cry for going on two decades. UW can - and probably will- disappoint this year and Pete ain't getting fired, Fucktard.
    Lipo
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Mad_Son said:

My brain wants to say WWL, but my throbbing doog says WWW

Preseason I put it as a 50% game and I still pretty much feel that way. I give the edge to Stanford because their lines have just been too good for us the past couple of years and I think they still have the advantage there. Our DEs and OL just aren't there yet. I think we'll see a lot of McCaffrey going around the outside to take advantage of our DEs (and OLBs). I don't know much about the Stanford DL this year other than that they have the talent in theory and our OL hasn't impressed me thus far...
    Going into the season I thought we drop this, but with the way the conference is imploding this is the game of the year and everyone will be juiced up. Also #illbethere for the first time since 2013 so I want to get my doog off.

Either way I live a miserable and pathetic life.
    This is how I feel as well. It's going to be two teams with similar philosophies so either make the home field advantage real or go root for the fucking Seahawks with the other bandwagon trash.
    I'm going to pour a gallon of roundup under all the trees I see on my March from Earl's to the Alaska Airlines building formerly known as the house that sark built.