Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Already poasted elsewhere but...

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
SI.com has an article praising Sark for rebuilding UW. I think Kim contributed to the article with this line:

"Reasonable observers knew it would take time to restock the barren roster left behind by Willingham"

It'd be wrong to point out all the future NFL players Sark inherited.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20131003/steve-sarkisian-keith-price-washington-huskies/#ixzz2ghMVanGJ

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mandel fucking stupid pointed out Lockner in the next sentence!

Sark deserves to lose 481 to negative 53 this Saturday.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I believe Sark cost Jake about $40M in guaranteed cash money by tricking him into staying for one more year thereby screwing up his #1 overall status and the rookie salary cap coming into effect. Great mentoring.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Meek said:

I believe Sark cost Jake about $40M in guaranteed cash money by tricking him into staying for one more year thereby screwing up his #1 overall status and the rookie salary cap coming into effect. Great mentoring.

There are many reasons to bag on Sark, but that's not one of 'em. If Jake didn't know about the salary cap, he's even more stupid than we originally thought.