Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Williams fucking sucks

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    "The Utah defense was routinely put in bad positions as the offense committed six turnovers. Troy Williams threw had 194 yards passing with one touchdown and three interceptions"

Wow...just wow.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Wow just saw his line and highlights. Browning is way better... Fuck he is awful.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Wow just saw his line and highlights. Browning is way better... Fuck he is awful.

Wake me when Browning plays a game in 2016.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Wake me when Browning plays a game in 2016.
    This

Black Power could handle Idaho
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

Wake me when @TierbsHsotBoobs Browning plays a game in 2016 makes a decent post.
    FTFY.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Why are you guys acting like Race made a big deal over Williams leaving? He never said Troy would be great jeez

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/24597/troy-williams-to-utah
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyInAZ said:

Wake me when @TierbsHsotBoobs Browning plays a game in 2016 makes a decent post.
    FTFY.
    Doogs love scrimmages.

Why are you guys acting like Race made a big deal over Williams leaving? He never said Troy would be great jeez

I like how you linked to a page that only has one post by me that says nothing about Troy being great. Conclusive proof there

I didn't want him to leave because Browning sucks and I think Troy is better. Whether I made a big deal or not I'll leave to your imagination

I like how you linked to a page that only has one post by me that says nothing about Troy being great. Conclusive proof there

I didn't want him to leave because Browning sucks and I think Troy is better. Whether I made a big deal or not I'll leave to your imagination
    You and Doogles were the primary crusaders on the Troy leaving is an indictment on the staff train.

Turns out that a guy who couldn't beat out Cyler or Lindy actually does suck. But who could have predicted that?
    And yet he's better than Browning
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    TommySQC said:

"The Utah defense was routinely put in bad positions as the offense committed six turnovers. Troy Williams threw had 194 yards passing with one touchdown and three interceptions"

Wow...just wow.

Your forgetting he had to play against BYU and the real 12th man out there as well.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

You and Doogles were the primary crusaders on the Troy leaving is an indictment on the staff train.

Turns out that a guy who couldn't beat out Cyler or Lindy actually does suck. But who could have predicted that?
    It had nothing to do with Browning. It had everything to do with Cyler being a lame duck bitch that rolled out a string of the most uninspired QB play I've ever seen.

Troy got one monsoon game. We beat Oklahoma state with him. He was better than Cyler but never got a chance.
    Doogles said:

It had nothing to do with Browning. It had everything to do with Cyler being a lame duck bitch that rolled out a string of the most uninspired QB play I've ever seen.

Troy got one monsoon game. We beat Oklahoma state with him. He was better than Cyler but never got a chance.
    Chapter One of how to post like puppy: Assert as fact a hypothetical scenario that can't be proven or disproven.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Chapter One of how to post like puppy: Assert as fact a hypothetical scenario that can't be proven or disproven.
    Cyler "retired" from football after that game. He didn't want to be there, we win without him. Check the post game interviews. He was essentially questioning his purpose in life.

It was fucking bull shit and Petersen left wins off the board that year by sticking with him. Fact.
    You mad.

A broken trebuchet was better than your boy. Deal with it.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Best part is even if Browning is decent Race will be right again

Will the UW/Utah game settle it on the field?