Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I guess I'm a liberal

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
I don't give a fuck who stands, sits, shits, kneels, or gives a blowjob during the national anthem.

If you don't respect the flag or the country ... rock on with your bad self. I don't give a fuck. Just glad to have football back.

And I think this is kinda funny ... took some big nuts to think this would be well accepted.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/09/texas-mattress-store-under-fire-for-911-twin-tower-sale-commercial.html

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

You have the right to do whatever you want during the national anthem, as long as you can handle the consequences.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. As long as they can handle the consequences.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

I don't give a fuck who stands, sits, shits, kneels, or gives a blowjob during the national anthem.

If you don't respect the flag or the country ... rock on with your bad self. I don't give a fuck. Just glad to have football back.

And I think this is kinda funny ... took some big nuts to think this would be well accepted.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/09/texas-mattress-store-under-fire-for-911-twin-tower-sale-commercial.html

I actually don't disagree.

But, to disrespect the system that allowed a bunch of fucking droolers to prosper based on their physical ability to be millionaires is FS.

And.... I am completely offended.

Not being a fascist I would never take this ability away. Never.

But being an American Doog, I want all these fucks to die painfully. They're praying to a false ideal. I love the America that I still carry in my heart. I admit it. These cunts should move or spontaneously combust.

Once again, to satisfy @ThomasFremont et al, would not punish, jail, or otherwise tariff these individuals.

But God help them if I see them in an alley. That is all. Thank you for your services.
    What do I have to do with this?

FREE PUB!!1!
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

But, to disrespect the system that allowed a bunch of fucking droolers to prosper based on their physical ability to be millionaires is FS.

But being an American Doog, I want all these fucks to die painfully. They're praying to a false ideal. I love the America that I still carry in my heart. I admit it. These cunts should move or spontaneously combust.

Once again, to satisfy @ThomasFremont et al, would not punish, jail, or otherwise tariff these individuals.

But God help them if I see them in an alley. That is all. Thank you for your services.

FREE PUB!!1!
    Nothing. I just like typing your name. It makes me feel closer to you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

I kind of got erect reading that. In a no homo kind of way. Sort of.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

FREE PUB!!1!
    Nothing. I just like typing your name. It makes me feel closer to you.
    BRB, JO
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709

topdawgnc said:

You have the right to do whatever you want during the national anthem, as long as you can handle the consequences.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. As long as they can handle the consequences.
    The NFL can fire his ass like ESPN fired Schilling

Why is the First Amendment so tuff to figure out?
    It's only hard for liberals. Anything that does not agree with their position is labeled hate speech and should be banned. They hate America.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

The one thing I keep thinking about is that we still need some sort of ritual(s) to unite the country, because everything is becoming so splintered and specialized. I'm not saying people should be prevented from making a statement, but I'm just saying we're running out of unifying rituals.

And a lot of these copycats are protesting just so they can feel special and courageous about something.

But anyhoo (as Koop would say), I am ready to move from this. It's boring and doesn't raise any awareness whatsoever.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

The one thing I keep thinking about is that we still need some sort of ritual(s) to unite the country, because everything is becoming so splintered and specialized. I'm not saying people should be prevented from making a statement, but I'm just saying we're running out of unifying rituals.

And a lot of these copycats are protesting just so they can feel special and courageous about something.

But anyhoo (as Koop would say), I am ready to move from this. It's boring and doesn't raise any awareness whatsoever.
    Watch the Seahawks pre game today.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

You want unifying stuff and you're a Trump supporter?

Seems legit.
  • Options

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

FREE PUB!!1!
    As if you don't know..;
  • Options
    That said, his "cause" is a bunch of made up politicized bullshit.
  • Options

koopdog said:

topdawgnc said:

FREE PUB!!1!
    As if you don't know..;
    huh?