Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But he did it!

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/former-secretary-state-colin-powell-gave-clinton-tips-for-private-email-use.html

First of all don't pick a fight with the only black man white's trust.

Second, don't keep picking at the scab.

Jesus ... I expect this shit from Trump but Hillary is acting like it is fucking amateur hour.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

At best she's a president that follows bad advice. Which hurts her argument about having better judgement. If we get similar candidates in 4 years, I'm running.

Hillary's judgement is shit. Which is the poont Bernie was pressing to great success.

Experience =/= judgement.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

At best she's a president that follows bad advice. Which hurts her argument about having better judgement. If we get similar candidates in 4 years, I'm running.

Hillary's judgement is shit. Which is the poont Bernie was pressing to great success.

Annoyance does not always lead to success.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

He did better against Hillary than Trump has.

#FirstLoser
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

He did better against Hillary than Trump has.

#FirstLoser
    Very warm for November.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    98% of the uneducated white trailer dwellers that are worked up about this, don't even know what an email server is.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

98% of the liberal pussy enablers that aren't worked up about this, don't even know what a security clearance is.

Boom!!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@reed_strong7, TRUE??!!?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

OZONE said:

98% of the uneducated white trailer dwellers that are worked up about this, don't even know what an email server is.

Again with the fucking trailers. Asshole. And btw, mine's a double wide, so fuck off. Twice.
    Bullshit. HUD doesn't supply trailers on the rez.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

Again with the fucking trailers. Asshole. And btw, mine's a double wide, so fuck off. Twice.
    Hurtful. Really hurtful.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

Hurtful. Really hurtful.
    Man I'm suggesting you are living in a new HUD house for cheap. That's living the high life.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

Hurtful. Really hurtful.
    Man I'm suggesting you are living in a new HUD house for cheap. That's living the high life.
    I have actually seen some really nice HUD housing. I need one of those.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

OZONE said:

According to Ozone

Single room studios >>> Trailers

In reality: His studio is the urban version of a trailer. HTH
    It's just typical liberal bullshit. Claim to be for the "working man" or "under employed," who often live in trailers, but make fun of those same people you claim to support as much as possible.
    Where the fuck did I ever claim to support the underemployed working man? If someone's only skill are digging coal drilling oil -- and they make no effort for better themselves -- fuck them.