Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I want to see vs. Idaho

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
300 yards on the ground, say 7 ypc
Back ups in at halftime
Shutout by defense
New uniforms that are actually purple and gold, with no faggy black sleeves or illegible font
Jen Cohen resigns and gives hardcorehusky.com the joint AD position while showing us her big ole tittays
Bill Gates announces that he will liquidate all his assets and donate them to UW Football
Seahawks announce plans to become the 2nd team in LA

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Lots of hot sluts on board, happy fans, best HC and staff in the conference, young talent everywhere, NFL 1st round picks aplenty, #8:in the AP.. .sheesh too bad so many of you cant get on board. Its so warm and fuzzy on this wagon. Go Dawgs!!!!!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

J nobody cares what you want to see. You dont know what the hell youre talking about and you've already wrote off Petersen and the dawgs for the flavor of the months atop the polls. You have ZERO cred here so shut the fuck it up and move on bitch!!!!!

You ran away like a little bitch and now you come back popping off after beating Rutgers.

Zero cred.

Doog.
    The irrefutable week one PROOF that the SEC sucks this year also played a role (Tide).
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Back ups in at halftime
    Shutout by defense
    New uniforms that are actually purple and gold, with no faggy black sleeves or illegible font
    Jen Cohen resigns and gives hardcorehusky.com the joint AD position while showing us her big ole tittays
    Bill Gates announces that he will liquidate all his assets and donate them to UW Football

This is good stuff, but I feel it would have been better if you kept it to 5 things.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

J nobody cares what you want to see. You dont know what the hell youre talking about and you've already wrote off Petersen and the dawgs for the flavor of the months atop the polls. You have ZERO cred here so shut the fuck it up and move on bitch!!!!!

You ran away like a little bitch and now you come back popping off after beating Rutgers.

Zero cred.

Doog.
    You and I get along
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What I want to see against Idaho... I immediately did a Bing image search for "skull fucking" but nothing I came upon would pass Stalin's morality clause.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

What I want to see against Idaho... I immediately did a Bing image search for "skull fucking" but nothing I came upon would pass Stalin's morality clause.

Apparently I haven't heard about the First Amendment
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Apparently I haven't heard about the First Amendment
    I always knew this would be a taint licking thread.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Zero cred.

Doog.
    I see what you did there
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wanna see all those Sarah Palin type students traveling to the big city to have some fun
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Game over after 1-2 quarters at most ... ability to run the ball ... another shot or two down the field connected ... Some solid work in the intermediate passing game ... no injuries
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Would also love to see us use the middle of the field in the passing game... and no I don't mean one of those lame inside screens.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Back ups in at halftime
    Shutout by defense

Please give Trigger Warnings before showing those saggy sandbags.
  • J nobody cares what you want to see. You dont know what the hell youre talking about and you've already wrote off Petersen and the dawgs for the flavor of the months atop the polls. You have ZERO cred here so shut the fuck it up and move on bitch!!!!!

Just when I was sure you suffocated on your own sputum....