Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Boobs

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
No amount of trolling is going to make your hair come back or your wife love you again. It won't get you out of Hillsboro either.

People like you are why we can't have nice things around here and I am surprised that DJ hasn't figured that out yet.

You know exactly what you're doing and the schtick grew tired a long time ago.

So fuck off.

Puppy was right. So is race. I don't have the energy to fight about it, and that plays right into your hand anyways. If there was a worst poster of the year award, you would get it.

Now proceed to making inane remarks and talking about how you're "in my head". Blah blah blah. Someday people will wonder why I stopped posting here and this right here is your answer. Fuck you and the effect you have on this once fine and classy establishment.

Have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

No amount of trolling is going to make your hair come back or your wife love you again. It won't get you out of Hillsboro either.

People like you are why we can't have nice things around here and I am surprised that DJ hasn't figured that out yet.

So fuck off.

Puppy was right. So is race. I don't have the energy to fight about it, and that plays right into your hand anyways. If there was a worst poster of the year award, you would get it.

Now proceed to making inane remarks and talking about how you're "in my head". Blah blah blah. Someday people will wonder why I stopped posting here and this right here is your answer. Fuck you and the effect you have on this once fine and classy establishment.

Have a nice day.

Link to the original?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

So fuck off.

Have a nice day.

Link to the original?
    hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/31977/pm-to-boobs
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

So fuck off.

Have a nice day.

Link to the original?
    Disagree.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

So fuck off.

Have a nice day.

Link to the original?
    Disagree.
    OK!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options