Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FSU's Frenchie

Has good hips; good thighs; athletic.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Well spoken too?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Well spoken too?

Umm. Not so much.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016
    FSU's OL isn't very good. Think I've seen 3 of their OL get pancaked on pass-rushes and the Frenchie took a big hit on the last one.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Frenchie's shorts and socks were NOT browned under pressure. Kid is tough, he looks like he's going to be a good one. Also, instead of rolling over when they got down, FSU did the rolling. Except for the defense, they reminded me a little of #MyDawgs when Billy Bob Joe was slinging the rock in Nebraska. First game of the season, too early to tell for sure, but I liked what I saw in the second half from them. Clemson/FSU looks to be a good game.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2016
    Agree with all that. I just wanted to make a raysiss comment in light of all the Kaperlicking going on with the blacks.

Then you fuckers got all serious and started making points and shyt. Buzz kill.

Seriously - you can tell alot about a kid and a team by watching what they do in the hole. Everyone shits the bed at some point. 98% mail it in the rest of the way when it happens. The 2% are the winners.