Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I needed today

I'm in my early 30's and I'm smart enough to know Oregon football is on the way out. We replaced Chip Kelly with a guy we call Slingblade. We replaced a Heisman winner with a Big Sky transfer then replaced him with a Big Sky transfer. Phil is almost dead. 31 point lead blown in a bowl game. Blown out at home by Utah. Ranked lower in the polls and the conference prediction than a team we've hammered twelve years in a row. The sellout streak ended today. I can keep going. It's over.

I cancelled my season tickets in the off season which was a tremendously smart move.

Back on poont I'm going to learn from the plight of others. Race, Damone, Sven, et al, sat around complaining and wasting both time and money waiting for UW to be good again. Don't mistake this, UW still isn't good, but it's been twenty five years and it's FINALLY time for the UW fan base to start getting excited, allegedly. Fuck that.

I'm not going to sit through incompetence and mediocre to awful football until I'm in my mid-50's. Today showed us that no matter how good you think you are Alabama is still going to skull fuck you.

The banter was great and I've gotten a lot of laughs over the years from this group, but it's time to move on to something else.

Not my best effort. FY, FM, FE

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We? You went to Zona dude FUCK OFF
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Arizona still has time to come back in this game.

Bump
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

I'm in my early 30's and I'm smart enough to know Oregon football is on the way out. We replaced Chip Kelly with a guy we call Slingblade. We replaced a Heisman winner with a Big Sky transfer then replaced him with a Big Sky transfer. Phil is almost dead. 31 point lead blown in a bowl game. Blown out at home by Utah. Ranked lower in the polls and the conference prediction than a team we've hammered twelve years in a row. The sellout streak ended today. I can keep going. It's over.

I cancelled my season tickets in the off season which was a tremendously smart move.

Back on poont I'm going to learn from the plight of others. Race, Damone, Sven, et al, sat around complaining and wasting both time and money waiting for UW to be good again. Don't mistake this, UW still isn't good, but it's been twenty five years and it's FINALLY time for the UW fan base to start getting excited, allegedly. Fuck that.

I'm not going to sit through incompetence and mediocre to awful football until I'm in my mid-50's. Today showed us that no matter how good you think you are Alabama is still going to skull fuck you.

The banter was great and I've gotten a lot of laughs over the years from this group, but it's time to move on to something else.

Chincredibled for outing Boobs as the biggest Doog here.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Hi. I flagged him for quitting on Arizona.

Keep up or get out.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

You should leave here in grand style, by making a donation.

The Marsupial Guernica Scholarship Fund?
    YBFE
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

Keep up or get out.
    That's not what I meant.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Keep up or get out.
    That's not what I meant.
    I don't spend money on this shit
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's shocking that a LIFE LONG Orygun fan would give up ship, but who can put up with only winning 8 or 9 games?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So you're back in Eugene?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's shocking that a LIFE LONG Orygun fan would give up ship, but who can put up with only winning 8 or 9 games?

When the team room was in the tunnel and they shared a weight room with the student body 8 or 9 wins was awesome.

When you have Ferrari leather and water falls 8 or 9 wins is a bad ROI.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

When the team room was in the tunnel and they shared a weight room with the student body 8 or 9 wins was awesome.

When you have Ferrari leather and water falls 8 or 9 wins is a bad ROI.
    You're still here?