Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First half hot takes

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

1. Not encouraged by faggy pass-first offense. Let's see how that shakes out in November (if the season is still going then).

2. 2 minute drill looked like shit

3. Defense is pretty good, not great. Yet. Need to see a little more size. And girth.

4. Move the students to that empty spot on the 50 so they can be loud under that big ass roof.

5. Who fucking cares about our shit non-conference schedule. Should be using these muppets for practice, but we gotta play real teams to be a real program.

6. Lose the black sleeves and go back to our real colors. Thanks in advance.

7. I see a very talented team that has no excuse for not winning this soft ass conference, until they face a real national program that whoops our asses in the playoff.

8. As others have said, Pete probably fucks that up because he kept Smith around.

9. If any players are reading this....prove me wrong faggots.

10. I want that stadium expanded to 100,000 and the Seahawks ran the fuck out of town down to Portland.

You had me until the last bullet point. As if this city needs more Gorst mouth breathers flooding into Pioneer Square every other Sunday.
    Flagged for not understanding the point. That's why we MOVE the Seahawks to Portland. Then we keep the Gorst mouthbreathers in Montlake on Saturday and boobs gets to be annoyed by the 12s.

Believe me. I thought this one through.
    Hi. The soccerfags of Portland would never allow a stadium large enough for the NFL.
    At least your fags are smart enough not to share a stadium. They also never got suckered into voting taxes for one. Or playing on cancerous FieldTurf. Kudos on that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does LA want a 2nd team?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2016

PurpleJ said:

Does LA want a 2nd team?

I know you're being sarcastic but LA still doesn't have an NFL team. They have the Rams.
    No I'm serious. We gotta get these Seahawks outta town and we gotta get Mexico to pay for it!

And the Rams have exactly as many Super Bowl wins as the Seahawks.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,605
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Does LA want a 2nd team?

I know you're being sarcastic but LA still doesn't have an NFL team. They have the Rams.
    Jeff Fischer is the Sark of the nfl
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Does LA want a 2nd team?

He's responsible for his team's only title. HTH.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Does LA want a 2nd team?

He's responsible for his team's only title. HTH.
    Oh...I see what you did there.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2016
    dnc said:

My favorite thing about this coaching staff - they develop players. Browning can hit the deep ball, Bierria is taking the leap, Wooching doesn't look worthless,

Was ready to Chincredible your post, until this. I'll stop bashing fire twirler when he starts getting to the QB on a regular basis...which is his primary responsibility.