Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She's gone from suck to full Doog

AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
My recent move to Northern Carolina coupled with discovering Frank Garcia on local sports radio, I feel stars are aligned and smarter about football being on the border of ACC/SEC football.

Facts:

1. Our D is going to fucking pummel Pac-12 offenses. We (no more ?) have an SEC DL, front 7, full D. We are going to demo the west coast pussy OLs.

2. Assuming offensive coaching is not full fucktard, you'll see more double/triple tight one back formations. While the OL is still too young, our TEs will absolutely dominate at the edges of opposing pussy Pac-12 Ds. We'll sustain drives benefiting the D further. Ross is going to open up the underneath and intermediate passing...Pettis will step up.

My young players to watch (since last pre-spring):

DJ Beavers and Jomon Dotson. I loved Beavers name, as I too love Beavers, and his HS tackling...especially in the open field. He had speed and tackling skillz in a tough football league. I see a beautiful WILB.... there I said it.

Dotson I've loved for a long time. He came in as a 5'10 Chincredible. 3 years in the program and his body's maturing. Classic WAC recruit and development... Cooper Kupp type except he plays at UW and he's not a lunch pail, cerebral coach on the field guy who you'd want to marry your daughter type. He'll be a productive back-up. That's my ceiling...but you got it for nothing in that first recruiting class. KR, Scatback... legit value recruiting.

TL;DR: First football season I actually am Dooged up about since 2000/2001 era...

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Northern California is fucking awful. It's Eastern Oregon for people who aren't creative enough to think of moving to Eastern Oregon.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Northern California is fucking awful. It's Eastern Oregon for people who aren't creative enough to think of moving to Eastern Oregon.

Agreed. Northern Carolina is awesome except the el nino rains once a week, mosquitos, and wood roaches.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

WTF'd for "assuming offensive coaching is not full fucktard" despite two years of evidence to the contrary.

Normally I would agree, but 1 year contracts tend to improve performance...see contract years in every sport
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2016
    AEB said:

Agreed. Northern Carolina is awesome except the el nino rains once a week, mosquitos, and wood roaches.
    What part of NC are you inhabiting? And why do you hate humidity???
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    AEB said:
    To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AEB said:

First rule for becoming old, rich and white: subscribe to the wall street journal.

DISAGREE
  • Options
    Founders Club

Who is she?

I think... I think it's finally Janet Reno

This is the year
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dotson and Beavers?

Go to dawgman with this.

The other guy I think will break out is Psalm and I think Brostek will put it all together as well.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Dotson and Beavers?

Go to dawgman with this.

The other guy I think will break out is Psalm and I think Brostek will put it all together as well.

No. You.

I've felt this way for awhile. Plenty of screenshots