Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So its the Defacto opening night for CFP....

what's everyone huffin' tonight???

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Tacoma aroma

Me too. I'm stuck in this shithole for training.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Tacoma aroma

Me too. I'm stuck in this shithole for training the homeless tranny hookers.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2016
    doogie said:

Got gas two days ago in Tacoma. Lady 45+ walked up to me with a story how she's stranded and needed a dollar for gas to get home. I said, " a dollar? You must live close, why don't you just walk" She started screaming at me, "you're a fucking asshole" I agreed and left happy that we reached common ground.

Did you happen to be on Portland Ave by the EQC? Next time mention that it's illegal to ask for cash within city limits.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

doogie said:

Got gas two days ago in Tacoma. Lady 45+ walked up to me with a story how she's stranded and needed a dollar for gas to get home. I said, " a dollar? You must live close, why don't you just walk" She started screaming at me, "you're a fucking asshole" I agreed and left happy that we reached common ground.

Did you happen to be on Portland Ave by the EQC? Next time mention that it's illegal to ask for cash within city limits.
    Wirh a Wigwam badge, the world is your oyster.