Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bellotti just called top5 Pac12 better than SEC top5

I think Bellotti and the rest of these fucks finally jumping on Sugar's wagon. Only a year two years too fucking late. Are the rest of you dumbfucks here gonna finally jump on the Sugartrain? Bellotti reads my posts. They're now saying verbatim what I said in fucking May, LAST fucking year

Comments

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
    Generous Pac12 homerism:

1. Alabama = Oregon
    2. Stanford = Georgia (not sure who is clear second SEC team here)
    3-5. LSU, A&M, UF > UCLA, UW, ASU (not even close)
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

I think Bellotti and the rest of these fucks finally jumping on Sugar's wagon. Only a year two years too fucking late. Are the rest of you dumbfucks here gonna finally jump on the Sugartrain? Bellotti reads my posts. They're now saying verbatim what I said in fucking May, LAST fucking year

Front Page! Front Page! Front Page! Front Page! Front Page!
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Herbstreit called Sark the best play caller in America.

HTH

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

UCLA/UW could maybe compete with A&M. A&M plays zero defense. However, LSU and Florida (with the new QB) would Ron Jeremy those two dry. ASU gave up only six less offensive points to USC than Hawaii, Utah St, and WSU did combined to the Trojans. ASU should be left out all together.

The Pac 12 has made strides, and has narrowed the gap with the SEC. But until it actually wins another title, you might as well yell at a blank wall, because nobody is going to listen.

No disagreement re LSU and others in the SEC. But Florida isn't very good, actually. I bet they finish ~7-5.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    TTJ said:

UCLA/UW could maybe compete with A&M. A&M plays zero defense. However, LSU and Florida (with the new QB) would Ron Jeremy those two dry. ASU gave up only six less offensive points to USC than Hawaii, Utah St, and WSU did combined to the Trojans. ASU should be left out all together.

The Pac 12 has made strides, and has narrowed the gap with the SEC. But until it actually wins another title, you might as well yell at a blank wall, because nobody is going to listen.

No disagreement re LSU and others in the SEC. But Florida isn't very good, actually. I bet they finish ~7-5.
    that's correct. pretty good team, but UCLA would beat them. not sure about UW, but the Bruins would probably roll them on a neutral site.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I gave an up vote because that has to be a whoosh.

• Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Did you used to post as Shankster back in the day on dawgman?