Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Podcast Review- Husky Fan Podcast

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Speaking of podcasts, Jude is about to record his second and is looking for questions/comments. If any of you are on the twatters, now would be a time to hit him up

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@jecornel over enunciates to such a degree that I'm convinced he is using this podcast to teach a parrot how to speak.

Ironic since cornel was the parrot.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

It was difficult to listen to their pod. I listened mostly out of support for the site and for my FREE PUB.

In hindsight, my one shout out was not worth it.

And that means a lot coming from the king of FREE PUB!!1!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It was shit. Period. A hundred or so cliches and about 50 "I know a secret but I won't tell it" wink, wink. Extremely bad podcast, bordering on pathetic. I've got nothing against Chest or Jimmy, but that was pure diaper gravy, and the stench is still lingering.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It was shit. Period. A hundred or so cliches and about 50 "I know a secret but I won't tell it" wink, wink. Extremely bad podcast, bordering on pathetic. I've got nothing against Chest or Jimmy, but that was pure diaper gravy, and the stench is still lingering.

I enjoyed the podcast. I can't believe what it has become.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    The show is way better without roaddawg and his shit takes. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

The show is way better without roaddawg and his shit takes. Enough said on that.

I hadn't seen you post in a couple of days. I had hoped you had killed yourself.
    You sound obsessed. Now FO back to the wigwam, chief.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    Founders Club

@jecornel over enunciates to such a degree that I'm convinced he is using this podcast to teach a parrot how to speakDoog.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballfag must have gotten tired of being repeatedly stuffed in a locker by posters like race and myself, so now he's trying to go after posters that he perceives as weaker. Doubt he will have much luck there, either. Best to just cut his losses and finish the abortion that his mom didn't have the guts to go through with.
  • Options

DiaperGravyDawg is still available as a handle. Maybe I should auction it off.

Hard to believe. It rained from the OC's booth all last season.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I hadn't seen you post in a couple of days. I had hoped you had killed yourself.
    You sound obsessed. Now FO back to the wigwam, chief.
    Promotion?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Ballfag must have gotten tired of being repeatedly stuffed in a locker by posters like race and myself, so now he's trying to go after posters that he perceives as weaker. Doubt he will have much luck there, either. Best to just cut his losses and finish the abortion that his mom didn't have the guts to go through with.

FYI: Race runs and hides when he sees ballbag coming his way. I'm in his head.