Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,805
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm sure D Wade will appreciate Trump using his dead cousin as a campaign message.

Holy fuck Trump is that clueless.
  • Options

It's like using a dead son

Everybody does it?
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    He won't stand until America is great again, get off his nuts
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wow, that is almost too stupid to be believable. Is there actually a picture of that?

Sit for the anthem, fine. But wearing a Castro shirt is a special kind of fucktarded. Protest opression while celebrating one of the worst oppressor in the world. I hope Kapernick dies soon.

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I'm sure D Wade will appreciate Trump using his dead cousin as a campaign message.

No one seems to give a shit about the other 2800 who have been shot this year in Chicago or the 480 who have been murdered this year, so if this tragic event can bring more attention to it, good job by Trump.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

No one seems to give a shit about the other 2800 who have been shot this year in Chicago or the 480 who have been murdered this year, so if this tragic event can bring more attention to it, good job by Trump.
    So let's add more guns to the mix. That'll solve our murder problem.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

Yea because the inanimate object your complaining about gets up and shoots itself.

When the bad guys start using golf clubs sticks as weapons should we get rid of all the trees?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    godawgst said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

Yea because the inanimate object your complaining about gets up and shoots itself.

When the bad guys start using golf clubs sticks as weapons should we get rid of all the trees?
    We can't tolerate such slander against the Kennedy family here.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

I didn't blame guns. HTH
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Of course boobs is the one who gets it. FML.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Of course boobs is the one who gets it. FML.

I'm not a Trump voter.

Some people think I've lost all humps and such accordingly.

I'm glad you get the difference.

Kennedy jokes are always funny.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    godawgst said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

A golf club and a stick aren't as lethal as a gun
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget that Kaep grew up with privilege and makes millions playing a game for a living.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2016
    In a way I'm glad a retarded back-up QB making multiple millions a year decided to sit during a pre-season National anthem. It just goes to show how FS athletes are who try to make a statement and how diluted / untethered the BLM movement has become.

While I think Public Sector Union bosses are mostly abhorrent, I do agree with Mr. Angelo Sr. about Chicago crime below (seattletimes.com/nation-world/report-black-men-boys-shot-most-by-chicago-police/:

Most of the police shootings took place in South and West Side neighborhoods beset by gang violence and poverty. At least one of every five shootings involved plainclothes tactical officers charged with taking on gangs, the newspaper found.

Police union President Dean Angelo Sr. defended the department’s record against accusations of racial bias.

“When you look at the map, 80 percent of narcotics arrests, gun arrests and gang arrests happen in these poor areas,” he told the newspaper. “Where you’ve got dope, you’ve got guns. It’s not about ethnicity — it’s about criminal involvement.”

One commenter said:

"There's easily > 2500 homicides in the 2010-2016 years, Meaning > 2400 were killed by other non-police people. So 92 seems low. We need the police to drop more of these criminals, faster, before they kill their fellow citizens.

This is weak propaganda ST."

• Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

Chest would appreciate these metrics. heyjackass.com