Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Libertarian update:

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
    Swaye said:

Needs tits.

Always, especially with morning coffee. Thanks
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Gary Johnson isn't a real Libertarian. Sorry, but I can't sell out my ideals to vote for that cunt. If I sell out, I do it for a winner. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Libertarians getting all fucking knotted up because Gary Johnson isn't a "real libertarian" needs to stop. He's a politician. He's pretty damn close to libertarian. Ron Paul was much closer but has also comes with conspiracy theory shit. Rand was probably better too. But good christ, even if Johnson is 70% there that's close a fucking nough. Most voters in the nation are absolute fucktarded. Just read the comments section of almost any story. Complete reactionary dipshits. No candidate will be perfect, but he's close enough and it's either him or no one. I'm not voting for the other corrupt pandering statist fuck heads.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

Gary Johnson isn't a real Libertarian. Sorry, but I can't sell out my ideals to vote for that cunt. If I sell out, I do it for a winner. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Libertarians getting all fucking knotted up because Gary Johnson isn't a "real libertarian" needs to stop. He's a politician. He's pretty damn close to libertarian. Ron Paul was much closer but has also comes with conspiracy theory shit. Rand was probably better too. But good christ, even is Johnson is 70% there that's close a fucking nough. Most voters in the nation are absolute fucktarded. Just read the comments section of almost any story. Complete reactionary dipshits. No candidate will be perfect, but he's close enough and it's either him or no one. I'm not voting for the other corrupt pandering statist fuck heads.
    I love you.

For now.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Libertarians getting all fucking knotted up because Gary Johnson isn't a "real libertarian" needs to stop. He's a politician. He's pretty damn close to libertarian. Ron Paul was much closer but has also comes with conspiracy theory shit. Rand was probably better too. But good christ, even if Johnson is 70% there that's close a fucking nough. Most voters in the nation are absolute fucktarded. Just read the comments section of almost any story. Complete reactionary dipshits. No candidate will be perfect, but he's close enough and it's either him or no one. I'm not voting for the other corrupt pandering statist fuck heads.
    It's almost as if Gary is forced to dumb down his message and make concessions to his party's ideals in order to pander to Joe Six Pack. Everybody does it I guess. I just get my jimmies rustled because I voted for him in 2012 and the hipster in me says fuck off to all the Bernie doogs that jumped on the bandwagon without even knowing the destination.

Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

Libertarians getting all fucking knotted up because Gary Johnson isn't a "real libertarian" needs to stop. He's a politician. He's pretty damn close to libertarian. Ron Paul was much closer but has also comes with conspiracy theory shit. Rand was probably better too. But good christ, even is Johnson is 70% there that's close a fucking nough. Most voters in the nation are absolute fucktarded. Just read the comments section of almost any story. Complete reactionary dipshits. No candidate will be perfect, but he's close enough and it's either him or no one. I'm not voting for the other corrupt pandering statist fuck heads.
    I love you.

For now.
    Until he votes for Hillary.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

I love you.

For now.
    Until he votes for Hillary.
    ****** is voting for Hillary?

I doubt that.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's almost as if Gary is forced to dumb down his message and make concessions to his party's ideals in order to pander to Joe Six Pack. Everybody does it I guess. I just get my jimmies rustled because I voted for him in 2012 and the hipster in me says fuck off to all the Bernie doogs that jumped on the bandwagon without even knowing the destination.

I know you're being sarcastic but Joe Six Packs are Trump's only winning demographic right now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I know you're being sarcastic but Joe Six Packs are Trump's only winning demographic right now.
    I wasn't being sarcastic. Clearly my post upset you. I *know* it upset freeme. Feel the BERN!!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

So, you're not letting people on the bandwagon?

DPOTD
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I wasn't being sarcastic. Clearly my post upset you. I *know* it upset freeme. Feel the BERN!!!!
    Disagree.

I chincredibled it because it's funny.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

So, you're not letting people on the bandwagon?

DPOTD
    I don't care who you vote for. You deserve to get made fun of for supporting Bernie. HTH.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm furious