Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Iron Maiden Monday

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:
    Huh?

All praise your .gif skills.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My rock concert story won't be as cool as Swaye's because it came during the 18 months of my life that I was stone cold sober and attending bible school. As always a big shout out to the atheists in the audience today.

We would go to concerts to "witness" or harass people there to get high and enjoy the music with talk about their eternal soul. This was in Tulsa.

So we're at a Dead concert and meet a couple of hot chicks who have invites to the after party at a downtown hotel. We offer them a ride in the hopes of saving them from a life of degradation and white slavery in the trip downtown from the fairgrounds.

We walk them up to the room and knock. Maybe save the Dead while we are on a roll. Guy opens door, checks their pass, sees us, slams door shut.

The girls did not appreciate the fact that we cost them the after party. At all.

I hope you weren't expecting a cool story bro. I warned you up front.
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:
    I dooged all over my keyboard. My boss is now coming in with a paper box for me to put my possessions in. Worth it.
    Orkin hiring. Even life partners of current employees. We can share a truck together. This will be fun.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:
    I dooged all over my keyboard. My boss is now coming in with a paper box for me to put my possessions in. Worth it.
    Orkin hiring. Even life partners of current employees. We can share a truck together. This will be fun.
    If this is the uniform count me IN.

Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

That's for casual Friday's only. Strictly enforced.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

In that case consider me your very own Girl Friday.
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

In that case consider me your very own Girl Friday.
    Fuck that's hot.
    Founders Club

My rock concert story won't be as cool as Swaye's because it came during the 18 months of my life that I was stone cold sober and attending bible school. As always a big shout out to the atheists in the audience today.

We would go to concerts to "witness" or harass people there to get high and enjoy the music with talk about their eternal soul. This was in Tulsa.

So we're at a Dead concert and meet a couple of hot chicks who have invites to the after party at a downtown hotel. We offer them a ride in the hopes of saving them from a life of degradation and white slavery in the trip downtown from the fairgrounds.

We walk them up to the room and knock. Maybe save the Dead while we are on a roll. Guy opens door, checks their pass, sees us, slams door shut.

The girls did not appreciate the fact that we cost them the after party. At all.

This is actually a cool story in a total "we fucked up your buzz for REAL God" kind of way.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016

I hope you freed Harvey Road while you were there.