Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Swaye's Wigwam Review

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

All the inside dope (almost): Lockeroom stories. Semi-exclusive recruiting tidbits. Partially clad skanks. Tossed Salads and quality conversation.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Subs are higher than ever post #12345
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

All the inside dope (almost): Lockeroom stories. Semi-exclusive recruiting tidbits. Partially clad skanks. Tossed Salads and quality conversation.

Partially clad?
    My latest #twerk post looks like a clam hopping on the hood of a car. Shit is awesome.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Baseman said:

Partially clad?
    My latest #twerk post looks like a clam hopping on the hood of a car. Shit is awesome.
    That's funny as hell. Not enough to get me to upgrade to "premium", but still really fucking funny.

Is there a free trial period? A friend is really intrigued by the hopping clam but doesn't want to commit to a subscription.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I hear it's crazy inside of chat.

It's clam hopping on the hood of a car begging for insertion crazy.

NTD, BB
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Baseman said:

Partially clad?
    That's funny as hell. Not enough to get me to upgrade to "premium", but still really fucking funny.

Is there a free trial period? A friend is really intrigued by the hopping clam but doesn't want to commit to a subscription.
    Stalin controls the gates. My guess is you get the gulag just for asking for free wigwam, but maybe he believes in glasnost, giving you a shot.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    Founders Club
    Lower the price to $1.29
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Lower the price to $1.29

Based on your business model, Hardcore Husky would cease operating around Sept. 20th.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    Founders Club

Lower the price to $1.29

@Fire_Marshall_Bill not hates great football but he's a cheap motherfucker to boot.
    I've given a few times actually. You seem upset.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Fire Marshall did donate $20 last year it should be noted
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I hear it's crazy inside of chat.

It's clam hopping on the hood of a car begging for insertion crazy.

NTD, BB
    Ghostride the whip
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I've given my thoughts before. I appreciate what Derek did here. Kim sucks. We all hate him (Washington fans anyway). It was a good way to unite this ilk a few years ago. I appreciated the old board Race ran. It was needed in the late 2000s. Many disagree, but if Petersen can do what he ought to be able to do, that sentiment is not as needed, despite all the faggotry within Seattle/UW culture.

There really hasn't been a ton of growth here in the last 24-28 months. I don't mean page views. There haven't been more significant new posters than one can count on a hand. I sort of miss More Cock (lol), Blitzkrieg... I guess I'm too nice/sane of a guy to go off exactly like Puppy does, but.....I roughly agree with a lot of his views on some of the dorky stuff here. We're probably the minority I guess? The SEC topics are just fun banter usually. That's where I'm at right now. I'll donate $20 or 25 when I see some good new blood and less ROTN shit. Censorship isn't the way to go to achieve that, but obviously the status quo probably won't work. I don't know all the answers, but I saw a board just die a slow, agonizing death over about five years between 2007 and 2012. Sure, I post here 4 or 5 times a day here sometimes, maybe that's a little hypocritical...it's 95 fucking degrees out. I'm more or less stuck indoors a lot.

Sorry if I hurt a lot of feelers. Hopefully you can appreciate the candor.

This is one of my favorite forums but I low-key agree with many of your points. The lack of moderation and free flowing nature is an absolute joy. Say whatever the fuck you want but get flamed if you're a doog dumbass etc. Love it. That is the heart of what this place is. What hurts the forum IMO is all of the stupid cliches and acronyms that are repeated a million times. I am in the minority probably but I cringe every time a new poster is told to leave or when I see people sperg spewing dumb HHB phrases in acronym form that were never funny to begin with.

We're #1 in SEO for searches related to UW football forum. There should be more people joining. It isn't the lack of moderation. Hopefully the season brings more.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I've noticed the same thing, not really any "new" people, same dudes from the previous lemon parties, as far I can tell. I like opposing viewpoints, so I suggest unbanning those annoying cock gobblers, they can always be voted down into nothingness without actual banishment.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It's still funny after 23 times. Fuck off.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Gladstone said:

I've given my thoughts before. I appreciate what Derek did here. Kim sucks. We all hate him (Washington fans anyway). It was a good way to unite this ilk a few years ago. I appreciated the old board Race ran. It was needed in the late 2000s. Many disagree, but if Petersen can do what he ought to be able to do, that sentiment is not as needed, despite all the faggotry within Seattle/UW culture.

There really hasn't been a ton of growth here in the last 24-28 months. I don't mean page views. There haven't been more significant new posters than one can count on a hand. I sort of miss More Cock (lol), Blitzkrieg... I guess I'm too nice/sane of a guy to go off exactly like Puppy does, but.....I roughly agree with a lot of his views on some of the dorky stuff here. We're probably the minority I guess? The SEC topics are just fun banter usually. That's where I'm at right now. I'll donate $20 or 25 when I see some good new blood and less ROTN shit. Censorship isn't the way to go to achieve that, but obviously the status quo probably won't work. I don't know all the answers, but I saw a board just die a slow, agonizing death over about five years between 2007 and 2012. Sure, I post here 4 or 5 times a day here sometimes, maybe that's a little hypocritical...it's 95 fucking degrees out. I'm more or less stuck indoors a lot.

Sorry if I hurt a lot of feelers. Hopefully you can appreciate the candor.

This is one of my favorite forums but I low-key agree with many of your points. The lack of moderation and free flowing nature is an absolute joy. Say whatever the fuck you want but get flamed if you're a doog dumbass etc. Love it. That is the heart of what this place is. What hurts the forum IMO is all of the stupid cliches and acronyms that are repeated a million times. I am in the minority probably but I cringe every time a new poster is told to leave or when I see people sperg spewing dumb HHB phrases in acronym form that were never funny to begin with.

We're #1 in SEO for searches related to UW football forum. There should be more people joining. It isn't the lack of moderation. Hopefully the season brings more.
    Idkwytaau.