Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Wow...

I'm a horrible person...my first thoughts after reading that was how the hell does she fit into any burlesque outfits and who the heck would want to see that.

That, and helps Trump IMO.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Kill yourself if you worry about being killed in a terrorist attack.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I've been in SE Asia for a week now (cool story bro! Hey spooge!) and you just don't see sickly bodies like that here. Americans are so fucking delusional if they think the status quo is going to be maintained with athe attitudes they have toward fitness and health.

It's the same if you look at photos of Americans from the 1950s. None are overweight and they look healthier, by and large, than we are today.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Philosophy Major dancing Burlesque? The delusion is complete. Colleges educate less and less, while brainwashing and deceiving more and more. I'm sorry, Ms. Millennial, but nobody wants to see you in burlesque, hire you, or fuck you. And it's not just because you're overweight and unattractive - that doesn't prevent you from getting laid. It's the wide gap between your view of reality and actual reality that sends any employer, date or potential fuck-buddy out the door as fast as possible. Burlesque. Goddamn.
  • Options

Wow...

I'm a horrible person...my first thoughts after reading that was how the hell does she fit into any burlesque outfits and who the heck would want to see that.

That, and helps Trump IMO.

No, you're not a horrible person. Honesty is STILL the best policy. We just don't practice it enough, because our society has become so mentally weak.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    "She looks like a 1940s starlet..."

DISAGREE

Those women looked hot in the black and whites.
  • Options
    Victim mentality will ensure she is a loser for the rest of her life. Hopefully which is short.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I cry no tears for fuckheads who put themselves in this position. Da fuq kind of job is available for philsophy/history of science majors?!? I'm 99.9% certain she went to Europe and 'traveled' after graduation, too.

Ms. Spicer, who studied philosophy and the history of science at St. John’s College in Annapolis, Md., has had jobs as a barista, a taxi dispatcher and a deli worker. She has $72,000 of student debt and has never been paid an annual wage, she said, of more than $17,000.

53 seconds...

It doesn't even say she graduated. 90% of the time, when someone says they "studied" in this, it means they didn't finish.

Even if she did graduate, if she compiled $70k in debt and all she has to show for it is a degree in philosophy or history of science, then she deserves all the financial hardships that come her way.

I do love how she blames the government. The government didn't make her pick a major that has absolutely zero value when she gets out.
    She blames the government because she wants the "government" to pay for her debt. Typical Millennial, devoid of all personal responsibility.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,282
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2016

Kill yourself if you worry about being killed in a terrorist attack.

I only worry about killing terrorists during a terrorist attack.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Poor Joe Smith was tricked into 100,000 dollars of student loan debt to get his degree in History of Non White Male Artists.
    This.
    Then the poor old sod was duped into a mortgage for a house he can't afford which he furnished using the free credit cards that showed up in his mailbox.
    This
    Now he is hopelessly buried under massive debt while working for the new 15$ an hour minimum wager servicing the BurgerBots at McDonalds who do the work Americans don't want to do.
    and fucking THIS
    Intends to vote for Hillary so she will pick up the tab and give him the same fair shot that rich white and old Americans get.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The article is one of the many reasons why I'm voting for Gary Johnson.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    PurpleJ said:

She should blame the government for guaranteed subsidization of her student loans.

Or for not "creating enough jobs". LOL.

Also....tl, dr and @Tequilla didn't even read it.

I actually read it but shouldn't have ... total waste of time ... could have narrated the article pretty quickly with just a few bullet points of fact to go off of
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

PurpleJ said:

She should blame the government for guaranteed subsidization of her student loans.

Or for not "creating enough jobs". LOL.

Also....tl, dr and @Tequilla didn't even read it.

I actually read it but shouldn't have ... total waste of time ... could have narrated the article pretty quickly with just a few bullet points of fact to go off of
    Just give them a couple more years...you'll see