Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DEA are fags

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Good article on the DEA and their decision to not reschedule marijuana. And I actually agree with Ventura here.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/jesse-ventura-dea-just-toying-142823535.html

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Didn't read the piece. Just dropping by to say Ventura is a piece of shit. I feel better now.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Welcome to last week
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The more I see your poast the more it pisses me off. When in thee fuck did we decide we're giving up on being the shining city on the hill? (Miss you Ron)

I accuse @TierbsHsotBoobs of being dogmatic. Well so am I. And my dogma is America. Not micro aggression American but of country of men and ideas. A country that buttfucked the world empire with Hawkins rifles.

Not a country of apologists and well wishes and non-intervention. We were destined to be leaders. Embrace it

If we wanted to, we could be the Imperials. We've got lawyers guns and money. But we're too good for that. Because. This is the greatest country ever. It sucks. But it sucks a lot less than the rest of the bastards.

Fuck off, NMBE, DIAF, Thank me for my service.

*too