Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete's assessment of the O-line.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    Passion said:

OL is a real reason besides coaching this team won't be that great.

That's the point.

Today I talked to a moron who said, "maybe our defense is just really good." After laughing at him, I reminded his dumb ass that we had one of the greatest defenses in college football history in 1991, but in practice Lincoln Kennedy, Malamala and company held their own in practice.

I'm sick of all the talk about the WRs (who also suck). The O-line is the real dumpster fire.
    That was one of the best teams in college football history. They had "men" everywhere. Not saying the moron is right, so don't twist, just saying that the '91 offense holding their own against that defense is impressive in it's own right, that was a very good and underrated offense. Few college football teams achieve the balance that team had, in all phases of the game, let alone having the depth. For most of that season, they were on cruise control with the starters being pulled after the first half of many of their games. This year's team is light years away from anything like that. If the OLine is still getting schooled in practice after the preseason, kiss any delusions of a North Division "title" away.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

some of you motherfuckers seem to be believing that bullshit that Simon Jude writes. He always has said, always says, and always will say that some piece of the team is young and that's the end of the fucking season. He is a fucking Duck writing fucking Duck bullshit. Don't believe it. The team is young, yes. They are always young. They are supposed to be young. They are college students. College students tend to be what? THEY TEND TO BE YOUNG. Some of you fall for the same fucking bullshit year after year.

Try this and post again in the morning.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited August 2016
    Passion said:

That's the point.

Today I talked to a moron who said, "maybe our defense is just really good." After laughing at him, I reminded his dumb ass that we had one of the greatest defenses in college football history in 1991, but in practice Lincoln Kennedy, Malamala and company held their own in practice.

I'm sick of all the talk about the WRs (who also suck). The O-line is the real dumpster fire.
    In practice Brian Kelly could have learned a lot from that team in practice. So could Brian Kelly.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Passion said:

Today Coach said he'd like to see Jake stay in the pocket more...but pass protection has been poor.

Great, here we go again.

Seriously, doesn't Pete know how young we are?

Pass pro will be poor for every pac12 team that plays Washington Passionate one!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

some of you motherfuckers seem to be believing that bullshit that Simon Jude writes. He always has said, always says, and always will say that some piece of the team is young and that's the end of the fucking season. He is a fucking Duck writing fucking Duck bullshit. Don't believe it. The team is young, yes. They are always young. They are supposed to be young. They are college students. College students tend to be what? THEY TEND TO BE YOUNG. Some of you fall for the same fucking bullshit year after year.

No, it just means if you are a true or RS sophomore you are still young...good grief!
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    As a Pac 12 opposing fan, I have to say your OL will probably be fine.

I think your bigger concern is that you have an OC that believes anybody is fooled about what play you are about to call whenever you put Lindquist in at QB.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    OZONE said:

As a Pac 12 opposing fan, I have to say your OL will probably be fine.

I think your bigger concern is that you have an OC that believes anybody is fooled about what play you are about to call whenever you put Lindquist in at QB.

I think our? biggest concern is that the HC is a pussy.

All of the chinspiring GIFs in the world don't make up for punting on 4th and 1 from the Oregon 39.

All of the chinspiring GIFs in the world don't make up for punting on 4th and 1 from the Oregon 39.
    That was plenty fucktarded. Not sure if it was a pussy move or a fuck you to the offense. Either way, Peterman's not a pussy but can be plenty fucktarded at times.

That was plenty fucktarded. Not sure if it was a pussy move or a fuck you to the offense. Either way, Peterman's not a pussy but can be plenty fucktarded at times.
    When you wave the white flag in the first offensive drive of the game against a bitter rival, you're a pussy.

Simple fact.
    Case closed.
    End of discussion.

When you wave the white flag in the first offensive drive of the game against a bitter rival, you're a pussy.

Simple fact.
    Case closed.
    End of discussion.
    Vacuous, facile and hyperbolic
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club

Simple fact.
    Case closed.
    End of discussion.
    Down vote because Petersen is a pussy but I like the wordage

Simple fact.
    Case closed.
    End of discussion.
    Down vote because Petersen is a pussy but I like the wordage
    irresolute
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

That's the point.

In practice Brian Kelly could have learned a lot from that team in practice. So could Brian Kelly.

I didn't edit, so go fuck yourself and then go fuck yourself.
    #TheFormula2.0
    I love this place.